Part 48 : Naughty Childhood Of Krishna

As all of them finally planned to start their journey towards Indraprastha, it seemed like destiny had some other plans for them...

Bhim, Arjun and Krishna were relieved from the stress of such a plan... It was true that Krishna was sure of Bhim's immense strength and powers... But he too was stressed out thinking of the results if something else would have happened... Something out of the box...

Just as they were about to step into their chariots to start their journey, a messenger came hurriedly towards them... The pace with which the messenger came made the three of them worried about the news held in his hands...

Krishna took the scroll and read the news... He was shocked reading the message but more than shocked, his face reflected an unknown mixture of happiness, peace and relief all the while... Unable to understand what all was going on, the brothers chose to be quiet and wait for Krishna to reveal the news after he has completed reading it...

Strangely enough, after reading the message, Krishna asked the messenger to go back and assured him that he will come...

As if it's something very urgent, Krishna started his chariot... And what's more astonishing was the route wasn't of Indraprastha's...

Not understanding the sudden change of behaviour, Arjun called Krishna...

Arjun : Madhav... What happened? Aren't you coming with us to Indraprastha? 🙄

Krishna : Parth, I would have been happy to go with you all... But this is urgent... I need to go... 😏

Arjun : Madhav... If you don't mind shall I come too?
I would be happy to help you in the emergency... 😅

Krishna : Think and then decide Parth... It's going to be tough for you 😉

Arjun : If it's with you, I'm happy to get inside tougher situations... 😌

Bhim : Fine then... You both travel safely and return to Indraprastha after your "Emergency" work... 🤣

Arjun : You too travel safely Bhratashree... 😌
Let's go Madhav 😊

Krishna : Come Parth 😏

They started moving towards Vidarbh...

On the way, Krishna spotted few Gopis... Arjun saw Krishna eyeing those Gopis with a naughty smile...
😜
Arjun was clueless about what was happening there...
Suddenly he heard a rock striking to one of the pots those Gopis were carrying with them and makkhan started flowing from it...😎

The Gopis saw Arjun there... And ran away chasing him... Arjun was still clueless but when he saw a gang of Gopis behind him, he thought running is the safest option 🤣🤣🤣

Arjun ran speedily towards a safe spot and found Krishna sitting there laughing his heads off 🤣🤣🤣

Arjun got angry and went towards Krishna... 😒

Arjun : What happened Madhav? I don't even know why they were running behind me... I needed to run to save my life from them and you're laughing here instead of helping me? 😒

Krishna : Well Parth... I broke the pot and ran away... You were the one standing there 😜

Arjun : Madhav... I never thought you can be this naughty 🤣🤣🤣

Krishna : You don't know me well Parth... Today I'll tell you about my childhood... At least that will give you an idea about me 😌

Krishna's Childhood

The story started with Maharaj Kans, the king of Mathura...

The king, though hated his father Ugrasen, loved his sister dearly...

His sister, Devaki was in love with Vasudev, a friend of his...

Kans, going against his father's wishes, married his sister to Vasudev and strengthened their friendship to a strong relationship...

And though Devaki saw a loving side of her brother, he was very rude and cruel to his subjects...

He locked his father in a prison and became the king of Mathura...

On the day of the marriage of Devaki with Vasudev, Kans himself went with his sister and brother in law to drop them to his house as a charioteer...

When he was thus moving towards Surasen, a sudden laugh made him stop his chariot...

The voice was deep and commanding as it stopped laughing and added humorously, "Kans... The sister you love so much will be the mother of the child who will be the cause of your death... Devaki's 8th son will bring your death..." Kans was furious... He started searching for the person who said so but found none...

The voice again came back... This time with thunderstorm..." Kans... You fool... These are the words of God from heaven... Start counting your days... Your destruction is near..."

Kans started fearing death... He looked towards the newly wed with furious eyes and tied them forcefully and then returned to his kingdom...

He then threw them in a prison and uttered in a deadly voice..." Devaki... Conceive sons and I'll kill them all... I won't let them live... And that 8th son... I'll kill him too... Till then you both will stay here under my custody..."

As kans went away, Vasudev saw him locked up in a prison which itself was locked inside another prison cell... Like this 7- 8 doors were there... So escaping it was impossible... Vasudev started consoling his wife knowing there wasn't any other way out of this situation...

Days passed by and one day Devaki gave birth to a baby boy... Hearing the cries, Kans came rushing inside and took that baby from Devaki's hold...

Kans : What do you think Devaki??? That I won't kill this child??? 😡

Devaki : But Bhratashree... He's my first son... Your death will happen in the hands of my 8th born... What's the need to kill him? 😭

Kans : Shut up... This son will be the elder brother of that child... And I won't keep any of the childs alive who can be a threat to my life... This child has to die... 😤

With this, Kans threw the baby boy harshly towards the ground and the child died...

Kans laughed heartily and went off leaving a crying Devaki behind...

Here's the update guys... Do comment about the story...

HAPPY JANMASHTAMI