Part 36 - Entrance Of Narada

The day passed away smoothly... Invitations were sent to all the allied countries announcing the marriage of the third Pandava...
Arjun was slowly realising the situation... He loved Subhadra and just couldn't wait to get married to her... But he was a bit nervous too, normal for the groom to be...
Subhadra too was enjoying the phase... Suddenly yesterday's events started roaming in her mind... Mata Kunti and all her elder brothers had dictated this rule that meet up of the bride and groom to be before marriage is against the law...
Arjun's face clearly depicted shock... But then he couldn't say anything against it... But he was clearly sad... Subhadra remembered all those and blushed harder...
As the marriage was occurring on a short notice, the royal families had to start their journey asap to reach on time...
And arrangement was made for the fastest horses... To help them reach on time...
Invitation also reached Hastinapur... And though Dhritarashtra and Gandhari were happy, Kauravas weren't... Duryodhan had already thought of Subhadra as his wife... The thought of her being the wife of his cousin brother teared his heart...
Shakuni was sad too... He wanted the Pandavas to lose everything... But now they had the strongest alliance with the most powerful Kshatriya... And it was foolish to attack them now, knowing very well that a strong force is there for their backup...
Though jealous of the success of the Pandavas, the Kauravas started their journey to Indraprastha, to attend the Royal wedding...
And the relatives of the Royals too were invited...
With all the royal families, there was a beautiful princess... And Sahadev's eyes couldn't leave her...
And there was Vrushali too... Who was looking stunning... And Karna couldn't do anything other than staring at her... And though one of them was sure about his feelings, the other couldn't understand what's happening to him...

With this, 2 days passed... And now it was the day of marriage of the third Pandava...

Krishna was very happy for his sister... And Balram, he now was sure that none can take care of her the way Arjun would...

And finally with all the pheras, the marriage got fulfilled and Arjun couldn't stop himself from kissing his beautiful bride...
But his happiness was short lived...
Yudhishtir was very happy with the alliance and his fears of getting attacked from them lessened a bit... And now he wanted to start preparing for the yagna...

The Rajsuya Yagna...

He suddenly remembered the day they had entered Indraprastha...

Flashback

Yudhishtir was walking through the corridor when suddenly Narada appeared in front of him...

He was shocked seeing the saint of such a grace in front of him...
After greeting him, Yudhishtir asked him the reason for his appearance.....
Narada told him that he wanted to convey some news from their father to them...
Listening to him, Yudhishtir felt a wave of excitement flowing through him... He always wanted to get news on their father... But couldn't get any... Now as Narada was finally here, he could get the news from him... And the thought made him happy...

But his happiness was short lived...

Keep guessing guys 🤣🤣🤣 Very sorry for such a late update... But from now onwards you'll get routine updates... Atleast once a week... I'll try to increase the level soon... Thank you all for your cooperation...