Part 41 : Emotional Battle

With all these plans in their heads, they drifted off to their own rooms...

Arjun entered inside and saw Subhadra sleeping on their bed... He slowly went to her and hugged her tightly...

He then looked towards her with all the love and slowly caressed her hairs... He then got up and kissed Subhadra's forehead softly... The movement made Subhadra awake...

She opened her eyes and saw Arjun over her... Subhadra pulled Arjun more towards herself and kissed him deeply... And then hugged him more tightly...

Arjun's head was under Subhadra's chest... He spoke softly, diving deeper inside her...

Arjun : Bhrata Yudhistir has planned to ruin Jarasandh with the help of Madhav... Me and Bhratashree Bhim too need to go with Madhav to perfect our plan...

Subhadra : When do you need to go Arya?

Arjun : Tomorrow morning

Subhadra : What???

Arjun : Please priye... Understand my situation

Subhadra : Fine Arya... If you need to go, I won't stop you... But Arya, take care of yourself and my Bhratas...

Arjun : I'll take care of them for sure... But you need to promise me the same too...

Subhadra : I'll take care of myself... Don't worry

Arjun : I love you priye... You're my strength and courage... I can't even think of a day when I won't be able to see you... How will I endure all these days without you, my love?

Subhadra : My Arya is strong... But my prince Arjun is stronger... Make our kingdom and jyesth bhrata Karna and bhrata Yudhistir proud... I love you

Arjun : I'll make them proud for sure...

Arjun hugged Subhadra tightly and slept hiding himself in her chest... Subhadra looked at him and slowly caressed his hairs... Thinking about all the beautiful moments they spent with each other, she slept...

Bhim entered his room to see Hidimba sleeping with Ghatotkach... He hugged both of them...

With the movements, Hidimba woke up and saw Bhim...

Bhim called Hidimba outside the room...

As Hidimba came outside, Bhim told her about all the happenings...

Hidimba :I don't have any doubts on your strength Arya... I know you'll be able to kill Jarasandh... But if at all you find it hard to fight him, just call my name once and I'll be there inside you to help you and increase your strength manifolds...

Bhim : Love you Hidimba... Take care of yourself and our son in my absence...

Hidimba : I'll take care... Love you too...

Hidimba hugged him and told him to enter their room and sleep....

Krishna in his room wrote a letter to Rukmini about everything asking her to take care of herself and not to get worried about his safety...

He also informed Balram...

Balram : Why do you three have to go alone? I'll accompany you all and kill that Jarasandh...

Krishna : No Bhratashree... You need to stay here to protect Indraprasth... Nakul, Sahadev and Bhrata Yudhistir won't be enough to tackle a fight if Duryodhan decides to engage into a fight now...

Also, Subhadra is alone here... Her husband is leaving... Her Bhrata Kanha is leaving too... She will feel too alone if she doesn't find you too...

Balram : Fine... But if at all you face a problem you'll inform me and let me come to kill him...

Krishna : I'll surely tell you if any problem occurs...

Balram : Now go sleep properly... You all need to start early tomorrow... Good night

With this, they all slept peacefully, waiting for the sun to rise tomorrow