𝟎𝟓 | 𝐛𝐞𝐯, 𝐛𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

»»————- CHAPTER 05 ————-««
SUMMER OF 1986

»»————- CHAPTER 05 ————-««SUMMER OF 1986

»»————-———————-————-««

         "I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT WE'RE HELPING THE NEW KID but we also need to think of our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys realize there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now. My mom's friend in New York city got it by touching a dirty pole on the subway and a lot of the AIDS blood got into her system through her hangnail, her hangnail!" Eddie rambled on continuously as Viv clutched to his back. She was stuck riding with him since Bill was driving the pudgy kid. 

        "You- use- too- big- words." Viv murmurs. 

        "God you're such a spaz!" Richie tells Eddie who frowns and shakes his head. They pulled into an alleyway and dropped their bikes. Eddie handed Viv her brace and Bill turned to Rich. 

        "Richie, st-stay here. Come one guys." Bill said calmly as he turned on his heel, the others followed, Viv was slower than the rest but she followed. 

         "No adults." She mutters and Eddie looks back at her. 

        "Act normal, it's be fine." 

         "don't speak." Stan instructs and they entered the store. They went into the store and Eddie grabbed as many medicines and supplies as his short arms could hold and even thrusted something into Viv's arms. 

         "C-can we afford all that?" Bill asked as he glanced down at his single dollar bill and Viv had no idea what money was and shrugged. 

     "Doubt it, this is all we got." Stan says, holding up three more dollar bills and stares at Eddie's supplies. 

       "D-d-don't you have an account here?" Bill asked Eddie who shook his head violently. 

     "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself, I'll spend the rest of the weekend in the ER getting X-rayed!" Eddie protests. As he spoke, a ginger girl appeared at the end of the hall. 

      "Y-you okay?" Bill asked the and she curtly nodded. 

      "I'm fine, what's wrong with you," The girl asked, eyeing the supplies in Eddie's arm. 

      "None of your business." Stan retorted and Viv nodded. 

     "yes." Viv says and Stan smacked her arm. 

     "I said no words." He growled. 

     "There's a guy outside that looks like someone killed him." Eddie states and Stan growls.