𝟏𝟑 | 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

»»————- CHAPTER 13 ————-««
SUMMER OF 1986

»»————- CHAPTER 13 ————-««SUMMER OF 1986

»»————-———————-————-««

      THE GROUP ROUNDED THE CORNER, just to see Bill stood in front of a kid in a yellow raincoat. 

      "She, Georgie. We c-c-call b-boats 'she'." Bill said, correcting whatever his brother had said before. Everyone had the same shocked expression on their faces. 

      Georgie. Bill's Georgie. Viv thought. 

       "Take me home, Billy." Georgie pouted, sticking out his bottom lip. Viv noticed his missing arm and the paper boat he clutched in his intact hand. Viv's brace clicked even in the muddy water as she walked. "I wanna go home! I miss you , I wanna be with mom and dad!" Georgie cried to his big brother. 

      Bill's eyes got misty with built up tears. He reached under his backpack and pulled out something metal and Viv realized, it was Mike's gun. "I want m-more than anything for you t-to come home... Mom, and Dad... they miss you so mu-much." Bill said softly, his lower lip trembled. He really had no idea what his parents wanted, what they thought, but Bill did want his brother home. 

      "I love you Billy." Georgie said in a sad voice. 

      "I love you, too." Bill took the gun out and pointed it at his little brother with a look of stone cold determination. "But you're not Georgie." Bill pulled the trigger. 

      Bill pulled the trigger and there was a popping noise. 

        Bill pulled the trigger and Georgie fell to the ground, blood poured out of the gun shot in his forehead. he didn't move when he fell. For ten long seconds, maybe longer, everyone was silent. 

      Had Bill killed his younger brother. After everything Bill did to get here? Viv wondered and she jumped when suddenly, Georgie's body twitched and slowly began to warp into IT... the clown... Pennywise. Bill raised the gun again and pointed it at the clown's forehead. 

       "Kill it!" Richie shouted. "Kill it Bill!" 

       "Kill it! Kill it!" All the other loser's chanted. They just wanted it to be over, but Viv had a feeling something was wrong. It was true. 

       "Wait!" Mike yelled. "It's not loaded!" Nobody heard him over the clank of the gun firing. The gun was unloaded, but Pennywise leaned back and screeched as a large ash like hole appeared in IT's forehead. The clown lunged for Bill but Viv step forwards and activated her power, sending the clown flying back. She stepped in front of Bill as she held up glowing orbs. Viv reached both hands out as piles of trash all around them glew lavender purple as Viv hovered up into the air, the trash rose with her.