|🔞"Yes Sir."🍋|

♡ ♡ ♡~ 《•》 ~♡ ♡ ♡

(Story contains: Smut with no plot, Top Hange, Sir kink, Orgasm denial, Praise, Degrading, Wall sex, Oral, Bratty Y/n, Creampie kink.)

♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡

Hange: "So it's amusing to test me like that huh? Well now.. it's my turn to have fun. You better choose to be a good girl~"

"Ok and what are you going to do if I don't? Tck."

Hange: "Well since you want to hold that bitchy aditude I'll show you."

*Hange pins me down on the bed and binds my hands with rope along with covering my eyes with a blindfold*

"You may be acting strong now but at the end in the day you just a scared little dog with it's tail between its legs~"

Hange: "Oh? It'll be so sweet to prove you wrong~."

*My legs get roughly spread open*

Hange: "Keep them open for me like you always do slut."

"Let's see if your worth my time~"

*I feel Hange's lips lock with mine as they slowly graze my clit*

Hange: "Mmmh~"

*About two minutes later I feel my neck being kissed and nipped on. They apply more pressure onto my clit now rubbing in slow deep circles*

"Mhmm. fuck I just want more~"

Hange: "Is this the same brat already getting weak? You talked a big game not even five minutes ago~"

*They lick my neck before moving on to my tits*

"Shit- Hange it feels good~!"

*They stop all their movements grabbing my chin*

Hange: "For the night you adress me as 'Sir' got it?"

"And if I don't?"

Hange: "Then I'll use you your little body for my pleasure in any way possible until I'm satisfied and you don't get to cum once. That sounds like a better plan right?"

"I- No sir it doesn't.."

Hange: "That's what I fucking thought."

*My breasts get groped out of nowhere and they kiss up my inner thigh breathing near my pussy to tease further*

"Han- Sir please I want it~"

*They lightly kiss my clit before dragging their tongue up my shining dripping folds savoring my taste*

"Agh- shit your tongue..so good~"