|💖"Comfort Through the Night."🌕|

(How Hans would comfort you after you wake up from a nightmare. <333)

♡ ♡ ♡~ 《•》 ~♡ ♡ ♡

♡  ♡  ♡~ 《•》 ~♡  ♡  ♡

♡ ♡ ♡~ 《•》 ~♡ ♡ ♡

Your POV

I wake up from another nightmare as my heart pounds harder and I attempt to catch my breath, trying not to wake up Hans but I fail. His tired expression quickly switches to concern as he sees me wide awake with uneasiness. "Darling, what's wrong..bad dream again?" He asks me. I just nod. "C'mere baby, you don't have to be alone through it." I lay my head onto his big warm chest as he slowly rubs my back. "I'm sorry to wake you and be a bother.." Hans shakes his head as a response.

"Y/n, being here for you no matter what is one of my biggest priorities. I'll willingly be up with you every night if it means you'll feel safe." His lips press against my forehead as I nuzzle him, the rhythm of his heartbeat plus his comforting precense is enough to calm me in minutes. We lay in silence, admiring the moon shining across the sky and into our bedroom. "Thank you, really. You make me feel like the luckiest to have you."

"That makes two of us." He tiredly smiles at me which makes me heart feel warmer than a campfire. "Do you get any nightmares? I'll have no problem doing the same for you love."

"I don't get nightmares nor dreams, but I don't need to dream when you're my best one to come true." Gosh he's too sweet for my heart.. "Heh, and maybe I get nightmares so I'll wake up to my dream more often." I smile back at him, feeling happier the longer the eye contact. "Hans, I love you so much."

"I love you too, my darling." Those are our last words to eachother before we share a soft kiss and bask in the moonlight until falling back to sleep, this time peaceful for both of us.