|🔞"Blow You Like a Candle."🍋|

♡  ♡  ♡~ 《•》 ~♡  ♡  ♡

(Giving Hange head as his last birthday gift.🌚🎁)

♡     •     ♡     •     ♡     •     ♡     •     ♡

Your POV

Hange and I have finished celebrating his birthday with friends for the day. Now it's the two of us in bed watching a horror movie before calling it a night. His arms lazily wrap around my waist as I'm seated in his lap, immersed in the movie. This currect scene is full of tension and suspense, making me anxiously squirm in his lap. Hange seems to pick up on this. "Are you scared yet?" He teasingly questions me. I shake my head in response only for the eerie music and sound effects to make me recoil even more, with each jump causing me to sit further into his lap.

Hange's POV

'Is the movie that scary?' I wonder as I hold her waist tighter from all the grinding in my lap. I begin to feel something grow which is when I realize I'm getting a hard-on. "Um babe..if the movie is too scary for you we can watch something else." I suggest. "No it's okay! You wanted to watch this and it's your birthday."

"I know but-" My voice cuts off as I moan softly and start blushing deeper, praying y/n didn't notice. I could tell she felt it poking into her when she turned to look at me. “Am I sitting too close? I can sit somewhere else if you want.” She tries to stand up but I wrap my arms tighter around her waist and pull her back. “No, you don't have to move. I want you closer baby..” I moaned, while slowly moving my hands lower down her waist caressing her smooth, beautiful skin.

Third POV

You listen to Hange and continue to watch but you've figured out later that it's his boner pressed against you, so you choose to keep grinding on him until he becomes undeniably desperate. You attempt to get more "comfortable" earning yourself an audible deep moan from behind. "B-baby stop moving please.." He whispers, his precum leaks out from him. "Hange, you're not so good at hiding things. It's clear that you're hard for me~." He nervously tries to explain himself but fails once you continue your movements. "Oh god baby~." You pick up the speed, grinding harder into Hange's 7 ½ inch cock while his hands grip your waist. All that can be heard is repetitive rustling sounds with shaky breaths and groans. With each bounce matching the speed of your racing heart, you start to feel just how hard it has gotten; almost as if he’s about to burst.

"Please let it out, y/n~." You finally slide off his pants and boxers, letting him spring out free as it drips onto the bed sheets. "Awww poor baby, don't worry. Consider this your last birthday gift~." Hange shuts his eyes and sighs in pleasure from feeling your lips kiss the head downward to his balls. You accompany each one with some saliva and drag your tongue slowly across his thick, juicy shaft. The taste of it completely takes over your body, causing you to lose control and start sucking. “Ughhhhh…” Hange resumes moaning louder as your mouth slides back and forth, gripping his cock firmly and gently licking on it. "Fuck me, please keep going baby…" You notice the desperate look on his face as he places both hands on your face and relentlessly thrusts into your mouth. For minutes the room is filled with sounds of your slobber and gagging on him the more he pushes deeper in your throat.
Hange's panting soon becomes rapid and deep. From your hair being tightly grabbed to his cock frequently twitching hard, everything in his body language tells you to prepare for his climax. "Fu- fuuuck..!!" He whimpers in immense pleasure and shoves your head down to his balls as long, sticky ropes of cum shoot out, forcing you to swallow each one. Hange finally lets you go once it's finished, giving you access to breath. "Thank you so much my dear, are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, I promise hehe." You smile warmly to reassure him. He pulls you to his chest and kisses you tenderly. "Thank you again for this birthday. I love you more than anything." The two of you lay down and let sleepiness slowly take over. "I love you too, happy birthday sweetheart."