|🔞"Rise and Shine, Honey."🍋|

♡ ♡ ♡~ 《•》 ~♡ ♡ ♡

(Story contains: mild smut, cunnilingus, position switching, penetration, praise, usage of the word "Daddy", and fluff.)

♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡

Third POV

It's seven in the morning as you're still in deep sleep while your husband, Hange, is cooking breakfast. He leaves at nine so he'll still have time to spend with you after readying up for work; and he's got the sweetest plan to wake you from slumber. Initially it was to call your name sweetly and attack you with kisses until you've risen to breakfast in bed but now he wants to switch it up with a different element. It's been a long while since you two engaged in sex especially due to the priority being to raise the kids. But whenever there's an opening for couple time it's always taken which will happen again. The platter is put down and he snatches his tank top off to free himself from humidity slipping under the covers on top of you.

His wet kisses trail from your ear to collarbone. Then he sucks and nips on the skin eliciting a soft moan out of you despite the fact you're not awake. But it awoke something in him. It's not long before Hange gropes your breasts firmly and swirls his tongue on them, getting more eager with each pretty sound you let out.

Your POV

I feel myself being pulled out of sleep every minute from feeling what I normally wouldn't first thing in the morning. Not that I'm complaining about it though, because it feels very good. I figure I'm having a sexual dream but it's seems too real to be that. A calloused hand is gliding against my stomach with kisses being planted on the inside of my thighs. My panties are slowly pulled down and a warm gentle breath is now hitting my pussy, encouraging me to open my eyes to a sight that turned me on even more.

Hange eating me out from under the covers. "Mmmh...Hange, what are you doing~." I moan in my sleepy voice. "Rise and shine honey, just stay lay there for me and enjoy~." Wasting no time he continues his work, just the way I love it. The way he slurps and drags his tongue on all the right spots makes it impossible for me to keep quiet. Luckily our kids are in school. "You're so damn beautiful, that's it. You're doing so well, babygirl." The praise sends a jolt of pleasure to my throbbing insides. Hange takes his fingers to shove them into my opening along with attacking my clit with the magic of his tongue. I grab onto the back of his head tightly. Minutes later my legs begin to shake, my thighs close in on his head, he moans lowly on my clit, it's so much for my brain to process in this moment but I love it so much because it's him. "I'm going to...to cum~!!" We hold eye contact the rest of the way. I notice him humping his dick on the bed. He's definitely erect by now which is perfect, I don't want this to end so soon~.

My orgasm crashes in hard, squirting on his wrist and chin. My chest heaves as Hange licks the cum off in delight and throws the sheet away from our bodies. "I hope you're not too tired~." He smirks, lifting my legs in the air. I spread his abundance of precum all over his leaky thick cock before jerking him off. "Aahhh baby. T-take your hand off..this is for you~." Not even five seconds later he slides it in, I'll never get used to the fullness. I pant. "Daddy please...I want you deeper~." He does just that. "Damnit, I've missed fucking you like this~." His hips pick up speed moments after like they've had a mind of their own. We moan loudly in a union due to the sensation of my walls clenching on him. "Me too~."

As if my mind has been read he leans to my face with the intent of making out, I cup his face leading us to slow tongue kissing. Soon the air gets more intense as well as Hange's thrusting, wet and sloppy clapping noises being heard from it. His dick starts twitching more frequently as his thumbs dig into the fat of my thighs. "Fuck, I can't keep it back much longer~."

"Then don't, cum inside me daddy~." I myself is very close to my second release, the knot in my stomach lets me know. "Not until you...get to cum first." No more than the continuous series of heavy panting, loud moaning, and desperate whimpering occurs between us until we cum together. Mine coating him and creating a white ring on the base of his cock while his shoots deep inside me. We hold one another, sharing gentle kisses and touches to calm down. It was a sweet moment until my stomach growled. "Heh, I'll have to get up and make something to eat shortly-"

"Nope, it's already waiting on you. Sit up." I did as he asked and watched him go to the desk, turning back to me with a plate of my favorite breakfast meal with a drink. "Awww Hange...you didn't have to do that for me."

Hange smiles brightly at my reaction. "I want to take care of you before I leave. Especially since I've worked overtime before, I don't want you to forget that I love you and to thank you for this family you gave me."

"I love you too baby, and I'm grateful you made it with me."

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

He gets dressed in his business suit as I eat in the happiest mood ever and we kiss one more time. "See ya later, sweetheart!"

"See you later my love." My day just started but it's already one of the best days of my life.