2. ♡

A/N- So, I figured I hadn't told you Y/N's powers. I made it up by myself, but it's very similar to Q's gift. I hope that's ok, I'll tell you guys anyway. She was given the power of the puppet masters (I don't have a cool name for it...). When activated, she can control the movement of anyone who touches her or she touches. But, she has to use her doll to control them. Her doll is pretty small so she must bring it everywhere.

I hope you like her gift. Please don't copy this gift or use it for your stories, thank you <3

REAL LIFE

~

3 weeks I had been here. 3 weeks, yet no one has saved me yet. 3 weeks of torture. Needles were constantly being pricked into my arms, and loose wraps of band-aid were wrapped around my arms to keep my wounds hidden. I wonder how much longer I would be here for? Sir Alastor strutted in, but without any needles today.

"Good morning test subject 2528! Something special is happening today!" He smiled, tickling my cheek.

Maybe I was going home! Maybe someone was here to save me! Was I finally free?

"I see the look in your eyes, sorry to break it to you but your not getting out of here," My heart broke again, it would mean more time with this cruel man.

"I have been working on this machine for years now, and you're my test subject! The reason I kidnapped you was for this machine, I put my blood, sweat and tears into that machine and today I get to test it!" He squealed like a little kid, then picked me up and walked over to an unfamiliar machine.

"I'd like to call this my Reality Teleportation machine! I'll explain it to you in simple words Y/N. All you have to do is sit in this chair and wait until you see a different scenery, don't freak out then, because you'll be straight back here," I shook in fear as he shuffled me over to the machine, sitting me down in the seat.

"3...2...1, Now!"

And they were the last words I heard from that reality.

BSD REALITY

~

Once I opened my eyes again, I saw a whole new scenery, just like Sir Alastor said. The only thing was, I was right in the middle of a very busy road! Cars were honking at my sudden appearance. Two sly hands swiftly picked my up and took me away from the crowd of cars. I was put down on the sidewalk and this tall brunette started talking to me. I was still in a state of confusion, so I just gripped my dolly that I was somehow still holding onto to.

"Hey! Hello? Kiddo? You there?" He called out. I snapped back into reality and stared at this man in shock.

"I- uh where am I?" I asked.

"You're in Yokohama! Anyway what's your name?" The strange man replied.

"I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Dazai!"

~

I told Dazai about everything that happened, starting from the earthquake! He listened to everything, even when I started talking about my dolly.

"-And somehow she is here with me now!" I finished off my sentence and took a big deep breath out.

"So you went into a machine, and now you're here? That sounds very odd," Dazai mumbled.

"But I promise you it's all true!" I defended myself.

"Don't worry! I believe you kid. How about I help try get you home."

"But mummy said to never go with strangers!" I protested, hugging my dolly tighter.

"You're going to have to trust me Y/N, I can help you!" Dazai innocently smiled at me.