Dead apple 🍎🍎

A/N - Here's pt.2! Happy Reading!

Bungo Stray Dogs Reality

So we really were up against our own abilities.

"That demon snow!" Atsushi gaped. My feet jumped back, just like a reflex. Soon enough the screeching of a car could be heard not too far away.

"Get in!" Kyouka yelled. So she was the one driving.

"Move your ass kids!" Kunikida yelled as more gunshots were shot at the ability. Atsushi followed his superiors orders and flung be back over his shoulder, escaping the area. Atsushi put me down and I jumped into the backseat with a sense of urgency running through my veins. The car skirted to a start and Kyouka drove us, quite recklessly, down the road.

"Mr. Kunikida, what we're you going to say about these suicides?" Atsushi decided to continue the previous conversation.

"The gifted, they never committed suicide. They were killed at the hands of their own abilities. We must hurry back to the agency," He huffed out, it was easy to se ethe pain he was holding back.

When we arrived at the agency, it was a torn to shreds.

"To the presidents office," Kunikida's hoarse throat gave me pain, he was obviously going through a lot right now, with a gunshot hole and all that. Yet he still manages to run, and kick a desk over. So strong... I peeked over to see some sort of device under the desk, a bright blue emitting from it. It seemed like after a few crucial security checks, he was allowed to access the device. My attention was focused on the weird device underground, but what surprised me was when a television screen showed up on the wall. A glitchy face popped up, so we all stayed dead silent. It was quite hard to hear the man, with the screen glitching so much, but we managed.

"My name is Ango Sakaguchi," His voice ringed a familiar bell in my mind... When he finally decided to come into focus, I still couldn't put my finger on it.

"Kunikida, what is the current situation there?"  His emotionless stare looked deep into my soul, I felt him watching me. Could he even see us? Hopefully not.

"I am here with agency members Atsushi Nakajima and Kyouka Izumi. Plus another ability user, Y/N," Kunikida replied to the man, but could he be trusted? Who was Ango, why was Kunikida giving away all this information?

"Understood, our connection is unstable, so I'll be brief. The gifted suicide outbreak has finally come to affect Yokohama. The scope of it rivals anything we have seen before. Even though the fog has stopped spreading, our city has been surrounded. Yokohama has been cut off from the outside, almost everyone in it has vanished, only some gifted remain. All you of you there are in grave danger. Not only have we lost our abilities, but we are all being hunted by them too. My mind wandered, thinking about all the people with abilities in Yokohama. I hoped Kenji, Yosano and all the rest of the agency memebers, plus Chuuya, we're safe.

"Fortunately, we have located the ability user who caused all this. It is an abandoned high rise in the middle of our city."

"So then, Shibusawa is the mastermind behind this?" The loathing words rolled of Kunikida's tongue. Obviously he despised Shibusawa.

"You must eliminate him. By whatever means necessary," The faces of everyone transitioned from a shocked, slightly worried look, to a glare of determination, "Also, I feel you should know, Dazai was last sighted in the company of Shibusawa," Ango sighed. Dazai, with the enemy? That's not right! He wouldn't leave me here, he's been here next to me from day one, he would never leave and join the enemy without telling me. A load of lies.

"Was he now," Kunikida scowled.

"So Dazai's been captured?" Atsushi was shocked, yet again. This seemed to be the reoccurring emotion today.