Dead Apple 🍎🍎🍎

A/N - Last part of the Dead Apple mini series... Happy reading <3

BSD Reality

"Your ability will be useful for this fight. If you stay close to me, I will protect you," Akutagawa added. He was going to protect me? I guess he did like my ability...

Akutagawa stayed close to me while we walked back to the others. He let out a small cough to indicate that we were there.

"I'm guessing you two got your abilities back?" Atsushi sighed as I nodded, "I wonder why mine hasn't come back yet," He relaxed and his face dropped down.

"Is there really no end to your ignorance fool?!" Akutagawa's outburst shocked both Kyouka and me. I jumped to the side a bit before quickly calming myself down.

"What the hell?" He mumbled.

"Are you okay Atsushi?" I asked politely.

"What does this mean? Akutagawa if you know something you have to tell me!" He cried out, but the dark haired male had already strolled off, taking me with him.

"You shouldn't go anywhere in your condition, stay here and rest," Kyouka's mumbles filled the silence as she followed behind us. I didn't get to eavesdrop the rest of the conversation, but the last thing that was said was a painful scream of Kyouka's name.

The three of us walked towards the tall building ahead, but before we could reach a loud explosion surrounded it. The explosion soon took the shape and form of... a dragon?

"Keep behind me Y/N," Akutagawa pushed me back. I stumbled, but regained posture to stare at the dragon roaming the skies. It was hard to see because of the fog, but you could clearly make out a dragon. Yet, it seemed something was fighting against it, something with a loud voice. High pitched screams came from that direction, and I could see something floating around the dragon.

Suddenly, there was silence.

Nothing happened, not for a few minutes at least. The building were we were headed was now a ruin, crumpled up into pieces. Some sort of light emitted from the tip of the ruin, like spiral waves. Yet, in the blink of an eye, everything changed. Instead of the fog disappearing, it was flooded with a new, red fog. That didn't stop us. Akutagawa pushed me through this fog and into the ruined building.

"I found you Shibusawa...Rashoumon! Demonic...Armor!" I watched as his ability engulfed him. He looked very shielded now.

"Aha, so you three are gifted I assume?" Shibusawa chuckled softly.

"What does he mean you three." How did Akutagawa not notice Kyouka following us the whole time?

"Why are you here?" Akutagawa questioned her.

"It's very simple, I just want Atsushi to continue living in the light. You should keep
Y/N out of this, she's too young. Come Demon Snow!" She called out and suddenly her ability appeared from behind her.

"So a few gifted were able to take back their abilities," Shibusawa smirked at us three standing before him.

"Everyone here will be able to take back their abilities! You underestimate all my friends!" I fought back at his deceiving words. 

"Go touch him Y/N, I'll protect you," Akutagawa whispered in my ears. Those words motivated and encouraged me more then anything. Knowing someone would protect me from getting hurt was all I wanted. So, I complied, sneaking around through the ruins to surprise the enemy.

The two others leaped forward and fought head on against Shibusawa, yet he proved himself too strong. He fended for himself and sent the both of them flying into the debris surrounding us. This was my chance, while the white man thought he could get a break for a moment. As quietly as possible, I snuck up behind him.