~Authors Note~

Hello My dear wattpad readers,

It is I.

Your fabulous and glamorous author Yuki,

here with yet this time not unnecessary authors note.

I hope you loved the back to back chapters I recently uploaded. It feels like forever I have done these kinda chapter updates when I upload a chapter and upload another one the next day.

It would be nice if I get the chance to do that again.

We are finally getting to the adventure part of the story after so long of writing and waiting. Artemis will have to go through Ventus first before reaching Drakon and we know all know who lives there.

Yes our other ML Lykos. hehehhehehehheheheheheheheheheehhehheheheehheehhehehehhhehehheheehehehheehehheehehehehehheheheh.

What will happen in Drakon? I don't know?

Stay tuned to find out.

Anyway, I have some I don't know great news, maybe. I don't know.

Depending on what you guys want to think it of.

So recently I have been thinking and daydreaming during class time when another story idea popped in my head.

Me and my excited ass decided, why not write it?

Yes I have started writing it but no, I'm not publishing it yet.

Mostly because I want to finish and be focusing on 'The Villainess only wants to go home' only and keep that my top priority than having 2 stories piling on my plate at once.

I will write the other one and pile up finished chapters and release them one by one when I finally finish my first novel than going on both at once.

Because if I did, then the stories would be lacking and it wouldn't be enjoyable to read. So when I focus on one I would put all effort in to make it really good.

So for now I will be having 'The Villainess only wants to go home' as my main story while I write the other one in my free spare time or when I have writer's block.

All in all here is my other novel that I have written so far while I was in my writers block.

It's just a summary and planning drafts, it might change but this is what I decided to go along with now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Fashion Reset

Author: Okami12Yuki

Genre: Romance, Time travel

Summary:

~The best revenge is to improve yourself~ Imam Ali (AS)

She had left everything behind her shadows.

Her family.

Her home.

Her country.

Her past.

Asuga had turned her back to everything that brought her misery in her life, never daring to look back and continuing her steps forward, creating a golden path of wealth and fame.

She had created a fashion empire by her own hands. Ruling upon the fashion industry as she sat high upon her silver throne with her head held up high and mighty.

What else did she need other than money, fame, and power?

Love?

Asuga chuckled bitterly to herself as the thought of that delusional and deceiving feeling had crossed her mind. Taking a sip of her expensive red wine, she relaxed her head back and gazed upon the dark oak ceiling. Cold steel eyes carefully tracing each curvy lines of the wood.

"It seems like the wine had brought such childish thoughts"

Little did Asuga knew; the wine had brought much more to her than childish thoughts.

Waking up the next morning with an unbearable headache, Asuga plans on getting a glass of water and a pill to ease the thumping in her skull but to find herself in a familiar room.

A familiar room she had thought she had left all behind when she left that wretched household that brought nothing but her downfall.

Asuga had unknowingly travelled 8 years ago back to the past, back to the year when she attended high school as a senior, back to the horrible family who only adored her perfect older twin sister, back to the years of bully and torture from her classmates who saw her misery as entertainment.

And the year when her perfect sister had stolen her first love.

Asuga is thrown back to her 18-year-old self, to relive her hell whole life all over again. To relieve another year of highschool.

'There is no way in hell am I going to live this horrible life all over again. Listen hear to whoever sits their fat ass in the sky. I will find my way back to my original present self'

Who knew that so many things she had never seen before from her old life and so many unsolved problems begins to unravel in front of her eyes, changing everything she had believed for so many years.

Things get even more confusing and annoying to Asuga when the bad boy of the school begins to talk to her and tease her while the first love begins to dote on her and every girl begins to grow jealous of the sudden attention the quite, nerdy and stupid girl in their school gets from the two hotties of the school.

The past had really come back to haunt her.

---------------------

"When did you start getting interested in studying?" Asuga gazed up from her book and stared into the stoic blue eyes of Hachiro. Her blank expression couldn't hide the annoyed gaze that reflected from her blue eyes.

A small smirk began to form on the corner of his mouth "Who said I was interested in studying?".

"Do you need any assistant?" Youta appeared out of nowhere, placing a hand under the pile of books Asuga was carrying to the office. His warm smile crossed his delicate handsome face as his brown eyes laid upon Asuga's cold blue eyes.

"No" She refused coldly "I can carry it myself"