Chapter 2

After they boys had finished eating the amazing dinner Caden had made, they both sat down in the living room drinking wine until two in the morning, Caden was the first to wake up, finding himself on the sofa and his best friend on the ground next to him, still snoring loudly, Caden took a shower and made some eggs and bacon for breakfast, Daniel had gotten it when he went to get the wine the night before, as Caden dished out the food on two plates he could hear Daniel groaning from the living room, "how much did we drink?" he said, not even looking over to Caden as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, "both bottles" came Caden's response and Daniel groaned louder, "I'm going to take a shower, please make me a big mug of coffee" Daniel said walking around the corner to the rooms.

"I just spoke to Norden" Daniel said as he enter the kitchen, taking the coffee that was set on the kitchen island, "they want you for an interview at nine", Caden's eyes almost popped out of its socket, "nine?" he frowned, "it's already eight fifteen" Caden states and Daniel sighed, "yeah, the ride from here to Downtown isn't that long, besides you're not going to the co-operation, they have a separate office for interviews like, twenty minutes from here" Daniel words calmed Caden's panic a little as he took one final bite from his egg and pull on his shoes, "leaving already?" Daniel asked standing next to his best friend, "yeah, Aunt Marie is lending me her extra car" Caden says, his aunt didn't live far from where they were currently staying, it was her who recommended the apartment in the first place, she was his father's sister, but his family is full of drama so they interact little, as far as Caden can say, is that he got forbid to speak to anyone from his dead father's family.

"Cadie! Look at you" His aunt exclaimed when she opened her front door, "Hi Aunt Marie, I'm really late for an interview so can I......." he sailed off hoping she would understand what he meant and she did, "oh right" she walked back inside and then came back out and handed him the keys to the 'Toyota Rush" that was parked on her driveway, unexpectedly his aunt leaned forwards and kissed him on his cheek, he didn't flinch away, "you know she can't control you here, maybe we should hang out more" his aunt suggest, he considered it for a moment before nodding, she was lending him her car, and it would be rude to deny her request, "you can stop by the apartment sometimes" he told his aunt, giving her a hug which she accepted and walked over to the car that would temporarily be his for a while.

He unlocked the door and got in, buckling himself in and took off onto the streets, he let out a loud sigh once he was a fair distance away from his aunts' house, his aunt was just about three or four years older than him, and she was the only person he had contact with on his father's side of the family, his mom knew this information, and now she knew he was living right under her nose, Caden never understood the reason for his mother's disapproval of him having contact with his fathers family, but he knew she changed a lot since he died.

When Caden stopped at a red light, he pulled out his phone and gave his best friend a call, "hey, text me the address" Caden said before Daniel even got to answer and hung up, he heard a ping on his phone and saw the address on the screen, not longer he was pulling up to the modern three story glass building, it was pretty impressive for just an office where they do interviews, it was a deep blue building, since every window tinted with a dark shade, Caden could see everything on the outside reflect upon it, he parked his/his aunt's car and made his way into the building, walking over to the receptionist she gave him a huge welcoming smile, "welcome to Kipp's Internationals, how can I help you sir" the dark hair woman chirped, "I'm here for an interview" Caden said and she nod pulling out a folder and handing it to him, "please fill up these, and can I get your name?" Caden took the folder and pulled out the pen that was in between them, "Caden Adley" he said and took a seat on the opposite side of the receptionist where they were three single couch, they looked pretty comfortable, and it actually was, it also felt very expensive.

After filling in the needed information on the 12 page long file, he stood up and returned to the receptionist, who greeted him once again with a wide welcoming smile, "great, seem Mr. Adley, you were already here in our system for an interview, I'm very sorry you missed it because I held you back" the receptionist said, "I will inform Mr. Kipp about the incident" she gestured for him to retake a seat where he once was, for the first time Caden saw the badge hanging from the woman's neck with her name, 'Lisa Smith, she left him there and went back behind the desk, picking up the phone speaking to someone, Caden is not one to eavesdrop so he didn't try, even if he tried he doubt he could have heard anything they were saying on the phone. After a minute of whispers, Lisa finally pointed Caden towards the elevator and he immediately got up and dash to the iron doors.

Caden isn't one to get impatient, but he was, maybe it was because he was late for his interview, but he knew it wasn't his mistake, he wouldn't have missed it if Lisa had checked for his name earlier, and maybe it was a tad bit his fault as well since he could have mentioned Daniel's friend, all these things wondered his mind as he walked out of the elevator, to his surprise it was the right floor, he wasn't sure since the receptionist didn't tell him which floor he need to go to, but it was quite obvious since the button had a sicker with Interview room on it. The room he had stepped into seems like some kind of waiting area since there were a line of couches along the wall, and straight ahead was a double glass door, it looked like one of those expensive ones where you can press a button and it will fog up so no one could see what's beyond them.

There was also a man, well more like a young man, around his age standing in front of the doors, he was quite the sight to lay eyes on, his dirty blonde hair combed to the side neatly, and his fine face looked like he was wearing some makeup, with that he was also shorter than Caden, and skinny like Daniel, when he spots Caden walking towards the door, he as well stepped up, "hi, you must be Caden Adley?" Caden got taken aback by the sound of the strangers voice, it was almost like he wanted it to sound like a woman's own, but Caden didn't want to judge, sometimes people have different tone of voice, but this guys tone sound strain, Caden only nod, for some odd reason he didn't want to talk, feeling as if he did, he might also sound like the guy, "it's wonderful that you would like to work here, I am 'Nathan Morgan, Mr. Kipp's assistant" Caden nod and followed Nate when he walk towards the glass doors, "please keep in mind that Mr. Kipp is a hotheaded man so if you don't get hire" Nathan paused opening one side of the double door, "don't take it personal, good luck" and with that said Caden stepped into the room and Nate closed the door behind him, staying on the outside.