Chapter 3

As soon as Caden stepped into the room his eyes landed on the man sitting behind the very expensive-looking desk, he had surprised it was empty and only had a pen randomly lying on it, the entire room was empty, there wasn't much other than the desk and the chair that was behind it, "what are you staring at" he heard the man sitting behind the desk speak up, to his defense he wasn't staring, he was just confused to why there was so much space in the enormous room, the room was about 3x his apartment, "come" the man said, his voice was rough, and airy, but the man himself was something else, his chiseled jaw followed by his defined cheekbone and faded black hair was a sight to pleasure, he was handsome, maybe too handsome, he looked no older than 25, Caden took slow steps towards the desk, he was about to sit down on command but remember there weren't any chair there for him, "I'd like to remind you, you've missed your interview earlier, but to my knowledge it was a misunderstanding" the man got up from his chair, Caden figured that this man might be the one they call Mr. Kipp, "give me a reason to let you have a second chance" Caden just looked at the man like he was some kind of idiot and said, "I don't have one" his reply didn't just made the mans eyes pop out of its socket but also made him choke on his own spit, "what?" the man asked out of shock.

"You've got some nerve to show up here and speak to me like that in my building," the man said, but his voice wasn't filled with anger, it was filled with curiosity? "do you want this job?" the man asked Caden, and he nodded, Caden just stood there hands in his hoody and a bored expression on his face, "Hmm" the man walked around the table now standing on the front of it, leaning with one hand on top, "what skill do you have that can benefit my company?" the man asked and Caden shrug, why was he being asked all these questions, he had already given them his information so why did he need to repeat it, Caden just sighed loudly, that somehow triggered something within the man because he walked closer to Caden, now they were standing face to face, well not really, maybe face to neck since the man was a few inches taller than Caden, and to add he was more toned as well, Caden considered himself a well-built guy, the only reason for him being built is because of the relaxation of working out, he gets a lot of weight off his shoulders that way, (pun intended).

"Are you even going to say anything?" Caden lift his head so he could look at the mans face, and he noticed how alluring his eyes is, they were green, not a light green, but a deep nature green, Caden had never seen someone with eyes like that before, "I'd like to get this over with" Caden said still looking into the mans eyes, there was a challenge now, unknown, it was to see who would break eye contact first and Caden wasn't someone to give up on a challenge, he ended up winning when the man retrace his eyes from Caden's and made some distance between them, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed some ones number, when he rose the phone to his ear Caden couldn't help but notice how tight the mans suit fitted on him, his muscles were straining against it, by the looks of it, his suit was very expensive, maybe Armani or something along the line, Caden was never someone to have a fuss over clothes, because all he wore was hoodies and skinny jeans when he's out in public, but once he's indoors, he would laze around in sweatpants and a oversize hoodie.

"Get in here" the man said to the person on the other end of the Line and in came Nathan, "yes Mr. Kipp?" he was still standing by the door, "get his file" he ordered and Nathan instantly rushed out the door, it was just the two of them once again, Caden felt awkward, just standing there, and as if the gods had granted him some kind of unasked for wish, the man spoke, "have a seat" he gestured for Caden to take a seat in his chair, and he did, his feet was hurting, so why decline, once he was sitting, the man still standing on the other side of the glass desk, he was looking at Caden for a long while, almost like he was studying how he looked in his chair.

"Tell me, cause I can't wait- what's your name?" he asked and Caden sighed, "Caden", Caden got confused for a second when the man smirked at his name, "Caden, hmmm....I've always liked that name" he states shamelessly, this made Caden uncomfortable, but he said nothing, he just watched the man as he stared at him, "tell me...Caden" the man Licked his lips after saying his name, "did you just moved here?" he questioned and Caden nodded, "interesting, what are you doing here?" the man asked further, "collage" was Caden's reply but the smirk never left the mans face as he soaked in Caden appearance in his chair, "you look good in my chair, almost like you belong behind there" the man states matter-of-factly, and Caden looked at him confused, "okay" Caden said and this had the man on his toes, Caden just looked at the man weirdly and sighed, begging that soon this would all be over, but he knew this was just the beginning of this interview so he leaned back in the chair got himself prepared for the rest to come.

"I'm going to enjoy this interview Caden" the man licked his lips once again after saying his name.