Chapter 7

Norden looked at his brother as he quickly pulled away from the blonde who was kneeling in front of him. "Norden?" Carlton ask not believing he would even show up to his home, "what are you doing here?" he asked and Norden gave him a look that said, this is a private matter, understanding what Norden gaze was, Carlton look down to the kneeling blonde, "leave, lock yourself in my room and do not come out until i come to get you" and instantly like some kind of pet listening to their master, she got up, still naked and walked away.

Once Norden heard a door opening and closing, he walked closer to his brother, "why did you do it?" Norden asked looking at his confused brother, "why did you kiss Caden?" and suddenly Carlton grabbed the other boy from his collar and pulled him up a bit from the floor, glaring at him, "how do you know his name?" the anger in Carlton's voice was something very amusing to the other boy, he's never seen his brother so worked up before.

"Answer me! How do you know him?" Norden wanted to roll his eyes at his brother, but he didn't want the angry beast to claw out his eyes or something like that, "because i fucked him before" Norden said with a smirk, but what he didn't see coming was the blow to his nose, in just a few seconds, Norden ear rang like a bell and he felt a little wet trail coming out his nose, he was sure it wasn't, because when it ran to his lips, he could taste the metallurgy of blood.

"What, just one, I was looking fowar-" Norden didn't get to finish his sentence when Carlton lose the grip from his collar and locked his hand around his neck cutting off his stream, "where does he live?" Carlton asked in a threatening tone, and Norden just huff, like if he was going to tell him that, "Slicks Apartment on the other side of town" Norden rushed out in one go when Carlton pulled a pistol to his head, there was a huge grain on the man's face, Norden wondered how sick can this man even be, "good boy" he patted his brothers face and dropped him, as soon as he let him go, Norden drop to the ground grabbing his burning neck, "you won't see him again, and don't let me find out otherwise" Carlton said, pointing the pistol to his brother on the floor.

"What the hell happened to you?" Daniel rushed Norden into their living room, cupping the mans face and inspecting his injuries, well it's just his swollen black and blue nose and the huge strangle mark left on his neck, Norden looked into Daniels watery orbs and felt a little tingle in his stomach at the boys affection for him, "were you in a fight?" Norden nod, "you idiot, what for?", Daniel ran his thumbs along the older mans lips staring into his eyes, "Caden", he sighed, "well it's more like Carlton threatening me and punching the fuck out of my face, but its no biggie, maybe a kiss could fix it" Norden winked at the younger blushing boy, who pecked him on his lips, "you're beautiful" Norden said, this only made Daniels cheeks go pink, even though his darker complexion, "oh and there one more thing" Norden said, pulling the boys attention even if he already had it, "I may have told him I've fucked Caden" and Daniel eyes popped out of its socket.

"It's fine" Caden said, "no, it's not, I know you're not into that stuff and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" Daniel cried, well he wasn't leaking tears, but there was a look of fear in his eyes, fear that he might ruin his friendship, "that's the thing Daniel" Caden snapped, "I don't know if I'm straight or not, he kissed me and- and" Caden went quiet for a moment then look up back to his best friend with tears swelling in his eyes, "I liked it" the boy whispered, touching his lips with his index finger, "you what?" Daniel was more than shocked and Caden surprised his own self, ever since the kiss at the bookstore, Caden couldn't stop touching his lips, just remembering the feeling of the other mans own on his, how he sucked on his like a hungry beast.

"I- I don't know, it was my first kiss ever" the boy admit and if Daniel had been shocked before, but now he was about to get a heart attack, "Caden" Daniel said with pity in his voice as he walked over to his best friend who was leaning against the wall in the kitchen, "he stole your first kiss" and Caden tried his best not to think about it, "It doesn't matter, I'm goin-" Caden never got to finish his sentence when someone rang their door buzzer, they boys looked at each other silently asking the other if they were expecting someone, "maybe it's Norden" Daniel said walking out the kitchen to open the door, Caden take needed things out from the fridge to make dinner not looking at who was at the door, "can I help you?" Daniel asked whoever was at the door and there was a chuckle followed by "can I come in?" the person at the door asked with that oh so familiar voice which made Caden instantly looked to the door.

Not waiting for Daniels' reply, Carlton push the younger boy aside and stepped into the apartment like he owned it, he looked at the living room and then turn to lock eyes with Caden who was on the other side of the waist-high wall in the kitchen, "hey! I didn't give you permission to come in here" Daniel told the man who turn to him and give him a bored look before looking back to Caden, "come" he said, but Caden just closed his eyes and shook his head, as if he did that, it will all somehow despair, "then I'll come to you".