Part : 12

"I pronounce you married . You may now kiss.."

well the priest shouldn't have said the last line because as soon as he said the word 'married', the couple in front of them were already having their tongues deep down in each other's throat. everyone simply shook their head and clapped for them.

The others were also cheering and hooting of course.

When the newly wed got off the alter, they were instantly surrounded by their family. Jungkook sighed in exhaustion and slumped his shoulders. he looked up at the ceiling and saw different paintings on it.

Hmm... that's an interesting artwork.

The pretty boy fished out his phone and clicked a picture of it. he have been here before yet pretend as if he have never seen this artwork before. he took out the half eaten cookie and put it in his mouth...

"Jungkook?" sumi stood beside The pretty boy. "Can we talk?"

"hmphhhh" he answered with his mouth full. His fluffy cheeks looked more fluffy.. Sumi couldn't help but cooed at this adorable boy...

Sumi blinked couple of times, her lips are twisting downwards. "Speak after you finish eating."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. he swallowed the cookie while sumi was waiting for him patiently. "What is it?"

She sighed. "Can we talk? In private?" The pretty boy nodded in response and they go to a corner.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Honestly. he haven't had a proper conversation with Sumi after that night.

"I know everything." Sumi blurted out and The pretty boy blinked in response. "I know about your struggles, your failed attempts, all those therap-"

All those giddiness and fake plastered smiles vanished from The pretty boy. he raised his hand in the air , silencing her. "Stop! Please ! don't say anything please."

"I had a conversation with your mother last night. I had no idea it would take away your hap-"

"I said please stop!" Jungkook snapped. "I think you have a wedding to celebrate. Your daughter and son are waiting for us." With that left he her alone, dumbfounded.

he made his way back to the newly married couple. Many of the guests had already left the church, so it was easy for him to approach them.

"Hello, ." he greeted Jisoo from behind. Jisoo turned around and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Gosh! I'm so happy. Thank you!" She squeezes The pretty boy tightly, taking out all the oxygen from it.

"Jisoo, I think you should stop." Yugyeom pulled her back. "You almost earned a punch from Lisa for squeezing the hell out of her"

The pretty boy gasped for air and finally recomposed himself. "Congratulations."

Jisoo gave him a smile and The pretty boy returned it back. "Thank you."

Jungkook glanced at Yugyeom who was awing them. he shot him a small glare and Yugyeom gulped inaudibly. Jungkook pulled out his hand and yugyeom pulled out his-both of them are shaking it.

"Congratulations." The pretty boy said.

In other words, it meant that don't you dare do anything wrong and stupid or else The pretty boy 'll come back with her(jisoo's) brother with a sole purpose-to haunt him and terrify him out of his own body.

"Thank you." Yugyeom nodded.

Jungkook knew what he meant. Two words spoke volumes.

he didn't hang around the church for long, it was a part of those longing memories.