Part : 24

Flashbacks starts.....

"Okay...so class, I'm assuming that you will do your assignment and submit it next week, right?"

Nobody replied. Of course nobody would. This was the most boring class of the most boring teacher, Mr Choi, a fifty year old bald man with round spectacles and protruding belly...

Even though he had a major degree in history and political science, nobody respected him, well at least in front of him.

He also bangs the college's trustee.

"Sure MR. Choi! We'll do it!" A boy from the back benchers group shouted, earning a hearty laugh from everyone.

Jungkook giggled and simply shook his head. Even though they all were in their final year, they still act like the first years.

"Thank you for a response soobin. Now let's carry on with our topic now, shall we?" He doesn't wait for a response and started writing on the board.

Jungkook felt a pencil poking his back so he turned around and see a boy with light blue eyes passing him a note. he took it and opened.

'Do u have notes of the last class?"

The pretty boy nodded his head and wrote on the paper.

"Take it from me after the class.'

The boy showed him his thumb and continued with his doodling on his notebook.

After the class got over, the pretty boy took his belongings and walked out the hall in haste.

"Hey! Dark brown hair boy!" Jungkook heard somebody shout from the back but he paid no attention.

"hey you! purple shirt, black jeans!" Jungkook turned back and saw that same boy who passed him the note running after him.

"Hey! Stop walking so fast!" He stopped in front of the pretty boy and bend down putting his hands on his both knees, panted. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

the pretty boy tilted his head slightly up to reach his eyes. The boy was tall alright. Light blue eyes, clean shaven jawline, lean shoulders and brown hair in a disheveled mess which gave him a 'just got out of bed look".

"I'm hungry and I also have a class to catch later so yes, I'm in a hurry."Jungkook replied,

"Are you giving me the notes? If you remember me asking them?"

"Of course I remember."

"Then? The notes." He made a weird gesture with his hand and then pointed to the notebooks in the pretty boy's arms.

"Oh yeah, right. Sorry." Jungkook took out a few pages and handed it over to him.

"That's it?" He asked in amazement.

"Uh...I guess so. I don't write much in the class."

"Oh."

"Gotta go. Give them back in the next class." the pretty boy took a step but a hand grabbed his arm.

"I've never seen you before. How come I never saw you?" the boy asked him.

"I could ask the same thing!" Jungkook snapped, getting a bit frustrated. "I never saw you at Professor choi's class."

The boy scratched his head. "I changed one of my subjects actually so that was probably my third or second class."

"You changed subjects in final year?" Jungkook asked him in surprise.

"Yes, I did. Mrs Song is a fine lady, but I didn't want to ogle anymore on her." Jungkook laughed.

Mrs song was the youngest professor of their college. She got married a month and a half ago and her husband worked in the Navy.