Two

Do I know you?

Do I know you?

︎︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

"Where are we?" Jardani asked the man who was driving him which he learned his name is Eric. Jardani looked at the houses as they passed by.

"Mystic Falls" Eric said in monotone voice as he drove. "Where do I go?"

"This house, right here" Jardani said as he looked at small house where an old man was wetting his lawn. Eric pulled over to the old man's street making Jardani come out the car and walk towards the old man. "Excuse me, sir."

"Yes?"

"Your going to let me inside your house" Jardani said as he looked into the man's eyes. The old man nodded as he dropped the water hose and walked to his house with Jardani and Eric following. "What's your name?"

"Robert" The old man said as he let Jardani and Eric inside the house.

"Nice to meet you, Robert. I'm not going to hurt you, I just need to clean myself up."

"There's a shower upstairs. There's also some of my son's old clothes in the closet that I'll get for you."

"Thank you, Robert." Jardani looks at Eric, "Leave and remember nothing." Eric walks out of the house making Jardani sigh. "Show me to the shower" Jardani asked Robert since he doesn't know what a shower is or looks like.

Jardani's Pov:

After having a nice and relaxing shower which I'm surprised wasn't invented when I was around, it felt nice. I was currently putting on the clothes that Robert laid down on the bed, I chose to wear a suit because it seemed the simplest thing to wear. I don't know how these new generations were dressing these days. As I was getting dressed, I couldn't help but notice the pictures on the shelf. There was one of a young Robert and a young woman who was probably his wife.

Wife. I wish I could see my wife right now. Malena was the type of woman that would tell you the truth even if it hurt you because she believed that the truth should be told, no matter what. I know my beloved wife is alive, I saw them witches turn her into stone but I know that it didn't kill her. I need to find her and my children, no matter how long it takes.

I can still remember the day I made Malena smiles. Her smile brought light into the room.

I made my way downstairs after getting dressed

I made my way downstairs after getting dressed. I saw Robert sitting on the couch of the living room, he looked up at me with a curious expression. "Do you need something from me, sir?"

I gently smiled at Robert, "I need your help with something." I sat on the coffee table to face Robert, "Have you lived here your whole life?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then I need to see your memories, so I can know where things are in this town." I gently placed my hands on the side of Robert's head, "This won't hurt."

Images of Robert's memories flash through my head. I saw where everything is in Mystic Falls, I even saw Robert's family. I gently smiled at the thought having my family there with me. If only I fought harder for them.

"Thank you" I thank Robert as I took my hands off his head. "Your a good man."

"Thank you, sir"

"When I leave, you will remember nothing" I told him as I looked into his eyes before I straighten my suit and walk out of his house.

I walk through the town, admiring the statues and families that are in the towns square. I was too distracted looking at the new town that I bumped into someone, a weird sensation hit me. Without thinking I grabbed the persons arm, "Hey."

"You might want to take your hand off me" a young man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes told me.

"Do I know you?"

The man slightly chuckled, "I don't seem to recall meeting you."

I narrowed my eyes at him before an image flashes through my mind 'Niklaus'. I was looking at my son, he's all grown up. "I'm sorry, I mistook you for someone else." I released my hand on his arm before extending it, "Jardani Morningstar."

He looked at me for second before shaking my hand, "Klaus Mikaelson."

"Sorry for bumping into you and grabbing you."

"Apology accepted, Mr.Morningstar."

I looked at my son for a second before realizing that he doesn't even remember his own mother or his other siblings. I was about to walk away before Klaus spoke up, "Are you okay? You seem lost."

"I'm okay, thank you."

Klaus's Pov:

While I was walking through the towns square to head to the grill for a drink. When a man bumps into me and grabs my arm,"Hey".

I turned to glare at the man, "You might want to take your hand off me." I notice it's a man who doesn't looks over twenty with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. For some reason I feel like I know him but I don't know where.

"Do I know you?" He asks me. At first, I was going to say maybe but then something was holding me back.

"I don't seem to recall meeting you."

"I'm sorry, I mistook you for someone else" he told me as he let go of my arm. He extended his hand to me, "Jardani Morningstar."

'Morningstar' there was something about that name that I couldn't remember which is weird. I shook his hand, "Klaus Mikaelson."

"Sorry for bumping into you and grabbing you."

"Apology accepted, Mr.Morningstar."

Jardani looks at me like he saw a ghost before trying to leave, "Are you okay? You seem lost."

"I'm okay, thank you."

"How about you join me for a drink?" Something was telling me that I could trust this man and I don't know why.

Jardani looked hesitant before answering, "Sure."