Part 27 (Hardin)

I pick Tess up after yoga class and we walk to my car together. I make her walk in front of me so I can enjoy the view, but she doesn't realize until half way to the car.

"Hardin!" She playfully hits my arm.

"You have more of these, right?" I ask while reaching for her hip.

"Stop!" She pretends to be offended, but I can tell she enjoys my remarks.

"How was yoga?" I ask her, hoping for the best.

"It was good."

"Really?" I ask as I open her car door and then I get in, too.

"Yeah. I spent the whole time thinking of you." She smiles, then shyly looks away.

"Were you practicing stuff we could do together someday?" I tease.

"Maybe," she says in a sexy voice.

"Don't tease me about that! I'd love to see you being all bendy."

"Just drive, mister."

"What should we do for dinner tonight? And don't say you aren't hungry. You've barely eaten all day."

"I don't know. I really don't want take out for another night."

"I could make us something."

"You cook?"

"You don't have to sound so surprised," I laugh.

"Sorry. I'd really love that! Can you make pasta tonight?"

"Um, how about fettuccine Alfredo?"

"Ooh! Fancy." She smiles.

"I'm glad your appetite is back."

"I'm just glad to be spending the night with you."

"Me too. See? We made it through the first day, together," I say as I squeeze her thigh.

"Thank you, Hardin, for everything today."

We finally arrive back at the apartment. I park, open her door for her, grab both our bags, then open the apartment door for us.

"Hardin, is it okay if I shower while you start dinner?"

"Of course. It's really nice to see this smile again." I trace her lips with my thumb.

"It's only thanks to you," she says as she kisses me.

"Don't be too long!"

While Tessa showers, I start dinner. I boil the pasta and make the fettuccine Alfredo sauce.

"Dinner smells wonderful!" Tessa beams.

I turn around to ask her something, but forget what when I see her in front of me. "You're still wearing those pants," I say, almost drooling.

"Actually, it's a new pair. These are a little tighter than the others. I think they shrunk."

"I think they are perfect," I say, keeping my eyes focused on her pants.

"You're going to burn our dinner if you keep staring."

"Yeah, dinner... Oh! I wanted you to taste the sauce." I bring the spoon with a sample of the sauce to her mouth and as she tastes it a drop escapes her mouth. I go to wipe it away with my thumb. Tessa and I are just staring into each other's eyes. I've felt this passion before and I can't get enough of it.

I push her hair back behind her ear with my other hand and rest it behind her neck as I lean in to kiss her. I pull away long enough to turn the stove off and then I turn back to Tessa and grab the back of her thighs, lifting her. I carry her over to the couch and sit down on it while she straddles my lap.

She starts kissing my neck and moves to whisper something in my ear. "Remember when you told me you like to pleasure yourself while thinking of me?" she whispers in my ear and I nod. "Well, I want to be the one to pleasure you now, just like you imagined."

Fuck. I pull her body so she's looking at me. "Are you serious?"

"I am," she says as she reaches for the hem of my shirt and starts to pull it up and then off of me. She starts sucking on my neck as her hands reach for my belt buckle and undo it. She unzips my pants and tugs at them. I lift off the couch and help her pull them off completely. Before she climbs back on me she says, "Boxers, too."

I know I'm crazy, but I stop her. "Tess, are you sure?"

"Yes, Hardin. I want to make you feel good."

I take off my boxers and Tessa's eyes go wide.

"Wow." She blushes. She climbs back on me, straddling me again. She locks eyes with me as she reaches down and grabs my length in her small hand.

"Fuck, Tessa." This is really happening. She's in control and she loves it.

She starts to move her hand up and down, slowly pumping me. She's resting her other hand on my shoulder while she leans in to kiss me.

This is the hottest thing ever. She has all her clothes on still, but those yoga pants and the way she's stroking me are enough to drive me crazy.

She starts pumping me a little faster and when she brushes her thumb over the tip of my length, I almost come right then and there.

"Baby, I'm already so close," I say into her mouth.

"Does it feel good?" she moans between sloppy kisses.

"Fuck, yeah. Do it faster," I beg and she does.

I can feel that I'm about to explode, so I pull Tessa back. "I want you to look at me, Tess."

She locks eyes with me as she delivers her final stroke and I feel my warm release hit my stomach. We both look down and Tessa blushes when she sees the evidence of my orgasm covering her hand. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen.

I use my shirt to wipe her hand clean and lean in to kiss her. "That was amazing, baby."

As I'm wiping my stomach with my shirt she asks, "Really?"

"So fucking good, Tess." I look her in the eyes and say, "If you'll let me, I want to make you moan my name over and over."

To my surprise she nods. I pull my boxers back on and carry her to my bedroom.

 I pull my boxers back on and carry her to my bedroom