Part 162 (Hardin)

As I'm lying staring up at the ceiling, Tessa starts to wiggle in the bed and reaches for me

As I'm lying staring up at the ceiling, Tessa starts to wiggle in the bed and reaches for me. "Morning! Happy Valentine's Day, Hardin," she says as she snuggles up against me.

"Oh, sure, now you want me."

"Are you still grumpy?"

"No. I'm just feeling a little... blue."

"Ha-ha."

"Tess, our trip is over today. We have to check out tonight. All I wanted was a romantic weekend away with you."

"And it was romantic. I had so much fun this weekend."

"At least one of us did." I pout.

"Oh, come here, you big baby," Tessa beckons and starts to cuddle with me.

"Seriously, Tessa, I've gone so long without that I think I'm becoming a virgin again."

"Gosh, you're dramatic." She giggles.

"No, I'm not," I say defensively.

"Hardin, I promise after our last activity this morning we'll come right back here, I'll show you your surprise and then you have my permission to... fuck my brains out."

"What did you just say?" I laugh.

"I thought that might get your attention." She giggles.

"So, I was right? My surprise does have something to do with sex?"

"Yes, Hardin."

"Is it—"

"No! It's not whipped cream!"

"Damn. So, what is it then?"

"You'll find out after our last activity."

"What are we doing this time? Let me guess... Something girly." I roll my eyes.

"Actually, it's something you're really good at." She smiles.

"Tess, I don't think we should be doing that in front of everyone."

"Not that, perv!"

"Of course not. That would mean you'd actually be having sex with me."

"Okay, Mr. Grumpy, time to get ready so we can get downstairs," Tessa says before getting out of bed.

After we're both showered and dressed, we head downstairs so we can attend the last activity of the weekend.

"Oh, it's right in here!" Tessa says happily as she drags me inside the room.

Betty starts speaking soon after we arrive. "Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Now, let's make a special Valentine's breakfast."

"We're cooking today?" I ask, with a little excitement in my voice.

"I told you it was something you're good at!"

"Please follow the recipes in order to make your pancake batter and when you're ready, be sure to remember to cook them in heart shapes!" Betty says cheerfully.

"Okay, Hardin, no teasing me today!"

"Why not? You've been teasing me all weekend with this sexy ass of yours," I say before gently squeezing her.

"Stop that," she warns and swats at my hand.

Tessa and I begin sifting together our dry ingredients before making a well and pouring in the wet ingredients. As Tessa's trying to mix her ingredients, some flour spills out of the bowl and somehow lands on her nose.

I continue to watch her mix her batter with a smile plastered on her face and flour on her nose, and suddenly I realize what a selfish jerk I'm being. I brought Tessa here so she could have a fun weekend and just be happy. She deserves that after everything she's done for me. And here I am complaining about every single thing she wants to do. God, I'm a wanker.

"Hardin? Why are you staring at me?"

"You have a little something on your nose," I say before wiping it off.

"Oh, thank you." She giggles.

"You're welcome." I give her a loving smile before placing my hands on her neck and kissing her.

"You're suddenly in a better mood."

"I'm sorry I've been such an insensitive jerk. I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself this weekend, Tess."

"I was not expecting that."

"Well, it's true. You deserve to have the best Valentine's weekend."

"You do, too, Hardin. And I promise, you will." She gives me a devilish smile before shyly turning away.

"You know, this maple syrup might work if we can't find any whipped cream..." I say seductively.

"Sounds messy." Tessa giggles.

"I'll do a really good job of cleaning you up."

"Hardin, shhh! I don't want Betty to hear you."

"Fine." I sigh. "Let's make some wholesome and family friendly heart shaped pancakes," I say with a fake smile.

Tessa and I begin to pour our batter into the pan. I glance over at Tessa and notice her hearts look more like triangles than actual hearts. I can't help but snicker to myself.

"You better not be laughing at my pancakes, Hardin!"

"I'd never do that. But Tess... you might want to use less butter and turn the heat down before you burn them."

"Hardin, would you let me do this?!"

"Okay," I say and innocently raise my hands up in front of me.

After all our batter is gone, we each have a plate with a stack of pancakes.

"I don't like to brag, but I think these are pretty perfect," I say proudly.

"You don't like to brag? Right..." Tessa giggles. "Those do look delicious, though."

"Do you want some of mine, Tess?"

"No, thanks. Mine are good, too," she says before she takes a big bite of her triangle pancake.

I watch as her nose scrunches as she continues to eat her pancake. "Are you sure you don't want one of mine? Yours look a little burnt on the outside and a little undercooked on the inside."

"They're delicious," she lies.

"Okay, I'll just finish these off then."

"Wait! I might want to try one," she says shyly.

"Okay, baby, you can have the rest." I chuckle.

As Tessa finishes off my pancakes, Betty makes her way over to us. "Hardin, thank you so much for all your help last night. These are for you two to enjoy. It's our way of thanking you," she explains as she hands us a big box with an assortment of baked goods.

"Uh... th-thank you," I stutter.

"Now, you two make sure to say goodbye before you leave tonight."

"We will!" Tessa smiles. "Thank you so much," she says as Betty leaves. "Hardin, wasn't that sweet of her? You did a really good thing last night. Now, it's my turn to thank you."

"You mean it's finally time for my surprise?" I ask excitedly.

"Yep! Now, let's go work off those carbs," she says with a devilish grin and drags me to our room.