Part 91 (Hardin)

I follow Tessa out the door and to the car

I follow Tessa out the door and to the car." I better drive, Tess," I say as I get into the driver's side and she climbs into the passenger's side.

I go to start the car, but she stops me. "Hardin, the club was only part of your surprise."

"What?"

Tessa climbs onto my lap, straddling me.

"Oh."

"I believe your wish was for car sex," she whispers into my ear.

"Really?" I gasp. "Are you sure you only had one glass of champagne?" I chuckle.

"It has nothing to do with alcohol. I'm high on you, Mr. Scott," she says seductively and begins to suck on my neck.

"Fuck. You're serious?"

"Mmm-hmm," she hums and starts to unbutton my dress shirt.

I look around at the parking lot. I'm thankful it's a Sunday night because the parking lot is practically empty.

"You have too many buttons." She tears the rest of the shirt open, sending a few buttons flying.

"Wow, Tessa."

Tessa continues to suck my neck as she runs her hands up and down my bare chest.

"Tessa..." I moan.

She releases herself from my neck and locks eyes with me as she reaches to undo my belt. I lift off the seat as she pulls my pants and boxers down just enough.

Her dress bunches in my hands as I grab onto her hips. I'm about to help her lower herself onto me when I stop myself. "We can't do this."

"What? Why not?"

"I don't have a fucking condom." I shake my head in disappointment.

"It's okay," she says flatly.

"What?"

I watch as she reaches over into her purse and pulls out a condom. "I do." She grins.

"Theresa Lynn Young, did you come here knowing you were going to fuck me in the car?"

"Maybe," she giggles.

"I love you," I chuckle.

I watch as Tessa pulls her bottom lip between her teeth and quickly puts the condom on me. "I want you so bad, Hardin," she whispers into my ear.

I immediately grab onto her hips and lower her onto me. I watch as she gives a satisfied moan as I fill her. I wrap my arms around her back and look into her gorgeous blue-grey eyes. "I love it when we make love this way. I feel so close to you, baby." I help her start to move up and down me.

"Me, too," she pants. Tessa places her hands on my shoulders as she begins to take control and rides me faster.

"I love watching you ride me, baby," I say as I lick my lips.

"Hardin..." she moans as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth and moves faster.

"Fuck. You feel so good, Tess. You're... so... tight. Baby... I'm going to... come soon," I
pant.

I slide my hand under Tessa's dress and begin to rub her with my thumb. "Oh!" she cries and closes her eyes in pleasure.

"Tessa, look at me," I beg.

She opens her eyes and looks at me. She tightens her grip on my shoulders, her mouth falls open and she struggles to keep her eyes open, but she watches me while she climaxes.

"You're so beautiful." I pull her to my lips. I grab onto her hips and continue to roll her hips until I find my own release. "Fuck," I curse. "Wow..." I moan as I ride out my orgasm.

I collapse against the back of the seat and Tessa falls onto me. "I love car sex!" Tessa giggles into my ear.

I cup her cheek with my hand as I look into her eyes. "I love you. I'm so lucky to have you. You make me so happy, Tess."

Tessa brushes my hair off my sweaty forehead. "I love you, Mr. Scott." She then gives me the sweetest tasting kiss as she runs her fingers through my hair, gently tugging at it.

I help Tessa off me. I love when she whimpers as I pull out, leaving her empty.

"Wow," she says as she sits back into her seat.

"What?" I chuckle.

"I love champagne and car sex!" she shouts.

I can't help but laugh as I remove the condom and pull my boxers and pants back up. "You know, Tess, you owe me a new shirt," I chuckle. I start the car and drive us home.

"Yeah, yeah," she says as she sinks back into the seat, high on champagne and me.