❀ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❀

𝖂e stared

𝖂e stared.

We stared at each other waiting for the other to speak.

It's been ten minutes.

Ten minutes since James and Remus left.

My ears pricked up as I heard a childish cackle behind the doors until they were pushed open, my eyes finally shifting from Tom's finding no other than another Black at the doors paused, a mad glint in her eye. Bellatrix has always been the wicked Black, the extremist of them all. Gone of the rails, the worst of the worst.

"What is she doing here?!" She screeched, causing me to wince from her sickly voice, turning back to Tom with a distasteful expression on my face.

"She's my guest Bellatrix. And you didn't knock" He spoke rather sharply, sending her a cold look.

"You allowed a filthy half breed into this house! An animal?! The one that took my dear Reggie away from my aunt and uncle, friends with my abomination of a cousin?!"

"Lovely" I mumbled, sipping my hot chocolate again as she continued screaming about be, my hands itching to annoy her.

"Crucio!" I heard him snarl, the witch dropping to the floor withering around as she continued cackling like a mad woman, my eyebrows raising when he lifted the curse, grinning at me, "Away with you!"

"Sorry, My Lord" She muttered, before skipping out of the room, glaring at me on the way, the doors shutting at once, leaving the two of us alone again.

"Sorry about that, she has a short temper" He responded calmly as I nodded, lifting my knees up to my chest, tapping my fingernails on the desk.

"Since when has Severus Snape been a death eater?" I queried ponderously, wanting to know when he happened to take the mark, if he was still friends with Lily.

"Halfway through your sixth year if I recall correctly, I marked your year then, I was meant to be marking Regulus then-"

"I would apologise but i'm not sorry for taking him in after he ran away. He deserves what he's got and he's happy" I commented, his hands raising in defence as he shrugged.

"It's better I didn't mark him than mark him and then run away. Then I would have had to kill him"

"I wouldn't have let you kill him, I'm quite fond of that boy" I told him with a dazed smile, lifting my bracelet up to show him the red and green. Red for Godric, Green for Salazar, Red for me, green for him.

"I can see that"

"It's bad that I'm here....."

"Why is that?"

"Because i'm going to be questioned as though i'm a killer when I go back by the man with the fluffy beard-"

"He still has that ridiculous beard?" He queried, a disgusted look on his face when I nodded my head, "You don't have to go back to him, Melody, you know that. You can join me"