❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀

𝕸y life is very intricate

𝕸y life is very intricate. Strange. Crazy. A special pregnant werewolf, married at nineteen and wanted to be on both sides of the hugest Wizarding War in history, and a rather peculiar bond with the supposed darkest wizard of all time. This was definitely not in the five year plan Minnie had me map out for after Hogwarts in my fifth year. Not at all. Yet, at this point, I wouldn't change absolutely anything in the world, especially being married to the love of my life and having a baby with him. Starting a family with my best friend. My husband.

I rolled over to face him, smiling softly as he laid facing the ceiling, one of his hands placed behind him on the pillow, one stretched out towards me. His messy locks were sprawled out over the pillow, some loose strands hanging over his forehead, it was longer than usual, I think I liked it. His pale pink lips were parted as light snores escaped them, his eyelashes fluttering as he dreamed in his sleep. I wanted to laugh from his nose twitching as a habit he's picked up over the years to push his glasses up his face, even though he doesn't wear them to sleep.

How could someone so chaotic and wild, be so peaceful and adorable sleeping?

My hand drifted down to my stomach, feeling our baby as I gazed at him, just knowing he was going to be the best dad in the world. I knew at this moment that if something were to happen with this war, I would save my last breath for them, I would protect them with everything and I would know our baby, whoever they are would be in capable hands. For now though, i'm happy were are. I couldn't help myself edging closer and slowly peppering loving kisses all over his face, feeling his lips quirk upwards as he stirred from his slumber.

"That was some awakening, Mrs Potter" He mumbled raspy, flitting his hazel eyes open, tired from sleep as he reached his arm out over the bed side table, picking up his glasses and placing them on his face, smiling whole heartedly at me.

"Mm, you liked that Mr Potter?" I hummed, brushing my lips over his cheek leisurely, a light sigh escaping his lips.

"I did. You're in a good mood" He observed, as I smiled tiredly, rubbing my nose against his affectionately, "Could that have anything to do with yesterday?"

"The day I married the love of my life?......possibly" I murmured, trailing my fingers over his jaw as I propped myself up on my elbow, peering down at him.

"Hm, how's our baby Potter?" He questioned, shuffling on his side and pressing his lips to my stomach, my heart fluttering in my chest, "He says his mummy looks beautiful"

I laughed lightly, pulling my t-shirt up further as he leaned his forehead against my stomach, pressing kisses to the bump every now and then.

"And that she should give daddy a kiss" He uttered with a smirk, my eyes rolling playfully.

"He? You think it's a boy?" I wondered out loud, my hands raking through his hair as he hummed a soft tune, which i'm now thinking is Abba, 'Honey, honey'.