Ch 11✨

Little request for my lovely readers.plz follow this account so I can communicate with you all . Sometimes I have to ask things . You can notified  if you all follow this my account. So plzzzzz🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Enjoy reading

----------------------------------------------------

In morning*

Last night yn sleep with jhope in his room because of fear of dog. And now they are currently in the living room after breakfast.

Now yn is sitting on Jin's lap or should I say hiding in his long hoodie like this

  watching bam and Jungkook playing with ball. They were looking Soo cute while playing.

Jungkook is intensionally playing inside the house to show yn bam is not dangerous and he can see his plan is working because now yn focus was on them.

Bam is also acting cute to impress yn which is noticed by others also .

"Hyung did you see bam is acting little strange after see yn. Like he is trying to impress her or something thing". Taehyung said to his hyungs and they also agree with him.

Suddenly ball came towards yn and she pick it up unconsciously and she can see bam running towards her in full speed . She screamed because of fear and throw ball to other side .
Jin hug her tightly to his baby.

Bam again take ball towards yn and placed Infront of her . Now yn is looking at him confusedly and hugged Jin tightly.

Look he wants to play with you

Jin said softly in yn's ear.

Yn look at bam . He is showing his most adorable puppy eyes.

That even yn can't resist and take ball in her soft hands

That even yn can't resist and take ball in her soft hands. She can see bam got so much exited and swinging his tail in fast pace. This give yn a little confident and now she sitting properly on Jin's lap . He is back hugging her.