•Jackson Wang

Let's start from the very first. In the main story, I didn't mention about yn childhood with Jackson and I think it's very much needed because many of you are confused about why she acted like a child.

_________________

Jackson wang. The only son of a rich family. His family was well-known in the whole country. His father was a mafia but worked with the government because of that they faced many enemies. His father loved him and his mother very much. His father Wang Minho was one of the gentlemen and nowadays he was on cloud nine because his wife is again pregnant after 10 years. 

Both father and son were waiting outside the delivery room. Waiting patiently for the arrival of the baby. Soon nurse came and congratulated them on the news of the arrival of a baby girl. They both were beyond happy but who knows their happiness is just for the short term. 

"Thank you so much Mom for this precious gift"

he can't express his emotions after taking that precious soul in his arms

he can't express his emotions after taking that precious soul in his arms. His eyes were full of tears. The tears of joy. Both parents were happy looking at Jackson's love for his newborn sister. 

"Promise me Jackson you will take care of her and will save her from any kind of danger no matter what," his father asked him for this promise with num eyes because he knew danger could come any time. 

"I promise Dad I will take care of her more than my life" he makes that promise without knowing about the future.  Just like that, he lost his both parents after two months. 

This cute little family was having a quality time. Everyone was having fun with that two-month-old baby girl when suddenly they got attacked by their enemies and it was so sudden. The first one who died was his mother who sacrificed her life to save her babies. "s-save yn Jackson " was the last words of his mother. His father takes both of the children and runs toward the safe place. He handed them to his most trusted men. 

His heart was crying looking at his child. He knows maybe it is the last time he sees them. He hugs them for the last time. He wants to see his baby girl grow up. He wants to hear Papa from her mouth. He wants to be with her when she takes her first step. He wants to be with her when she speaks her first word but he knows god plans something else for him and he knows his wife is waiting for him up there.