Ch 28🥲

Author pov*

Living room*

Everyone was sitting in the living room with worried sad faces except suk and yn.

Hobi : what do you all think why she behave like this?

Jk : She was so scared of us even to look at us.

Jimin :  she was continuesly saying Jackson's name.

Namjoon : I think she had a night mare and ...

Tae :  and see us all killing him.

Jin : but why she did a night mare like this?

Suga : Now she will definitely ask us about Jackson.

And what do you all say this time because every time you all lure her in different things but this time situation is different!

Soo hyun said looking at their worried faces.

Before they said something they heard foot steps coming towards living room and there was coming suk and yn while holding each other hands.

Jungkook run towards her and hug her tightly but yn didn't hug him back because that night mare was still fresh in her mind .

Baby are you okay!

Jungkook asked her worriedly.

Where is Jackie oppa Why didn't he talk with me on the phone?

They all know this will come.

Baby you know he is overseas and time is different in both countries.
He calls mostly in the midnight and you were sleeping at that time.

Namjoon said his lie smooth like butter because he knows how to play with her innocent mind.

We loved you and took care of you more than our life but you broke our hearts. I am really sad that you think about us like that.

Suga said with sad face and having fake tears in his eyes because he knows this is more than enough to make her guilty.

SG was looking at them while shaking their heads in amusement

SG in mind :

These bishes are really something
Ahhh poor little baby.

Yes baby how can you think of us like that. like seriously you think that we can hurt Jackson. He is like our brother.

Jimin said with Soo much hurted expression.

Solomon : That shorty chick 🐥 have such a cunning brain.
Oh plz someone gave them an Oscar for their brilliant acting.

Their expressions was enough for yn to cry out loud. Now she was crying non stop.

I-I am s-sorry . I d-did't want t-to make you a-all sad. I-I am very b-bad.

Yn was crying her heart out while hiccuping.

Shhhh! Baby it's ok. We know you don't mean it.

Taehyung picked her up and hugged her while rocking her to calm her down. Yn hugged him tightly and snuggled in his neck. Her hot breath was fanning his neck making him hard to control his desires.

Promise us baby you will never think of us like that ever again.

Jimin said while taking her in his embrace from taehyung.

Yn nodded her head like an obedient child.

I promise I will never do that again!. So you all forgive me?

Yn said in very low voice while looking at them with puppy face.

Only in one condition!

They all said in union.

What condition?

Yn asked confusedly

Jimin bring his face near her while pointing at his cheeks.

You have to kiss all of us on full face this is your punishment.

Yn giggle at his cute punishment.

She kissed at his  cheek and then other one and also on his forehead, nose and chin.

We are also here waiting!!!

Others start wining making yn and Jimin laugh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

So what do you all think of yn character. Give her rating in 

•Cuteness
•Dumbness
•Cringe

And also about other characters which thing  you all don't like about them , so I can make it better.

Thank you so much  Nameless for likes and comments, I really enjoy your all comments on every chapter

Lovelies your comments always make me happy and motivate, so always do comments.❤️

And I was also thinking other authors faced haters on their stories  but I didn't faced ay till now why❓
I know it's crazy question 😂 but I really got bored being alone so sometimes I want to be savage.
I don't know what I'm saying your author got crazy she really need a chocolate.

Ok by by