Ch 59

They don't waste a second reaching that address.

They are full of anger and madness about killing those freaks who kidnapped their little princess and keep her away from them for so long.

Today they will kill or get killed for their princess and they are definitely gonna kill.

Be ready you fuckers to face your death today!!
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They all are standing in front of an abundant building and it was highly secured with guards.

Instead of fighting guards give them a way to go inside.

They were a little shocked but they know that those psychos are up to something.

They reached the main hall.

Their eyes became watered looking at their baby after so long.

She was tied to a chair and her mouth was taped.

Jungkook ran toward her but stopped in the middle when a bullet passed by just an inch away from his head. He was nearly dead. Yn also flinched because of the bullet sound.

He looks behind yn three figures standing in the dark with guns in their hands.

Back off!  What do you think you can take her just like that!!

They signal to the guards they held Bangtan from behind and tied them to the chairs.  They didn't do anything because yn was at gunpoint.

What the fuck do you want you fuckers!!  Why are you doing this!!

Suga burst out in anger.

Hmm, why are we doing this? So there should be any reason?  Oh yeah!  Look at this beauty.  Do you think we need any other reason?

Song said mocking them.

Today we kill you all and then there was just us and she together for the whole life.

In your dreams fuckers!

Jin said in a calm tone.  They forget to notice that he was very calm from the beginning.

What can you do ha! You can't do anything!  You all will die today!!

The song became mad looking at Jin's calm smirking face.

You all are so cowards.  Let's do a fair fight!  You three and we three.

Namjoon said in a calm cold tone.

Okay!  If this is your last wish.

Taecyon said from behind.

Yn was feeling scared but she can't say anything because there was tape on her mouth.

BTS looked towards yn and gave her a warming smile to calm her down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

From the BTS side, they chose

Jungkook,  RM, and Hoseok

Jungkook is perfect at fighting no one can compete with him.

Rm is the strongest.

And hope is the most flexible in them.

They have all been training since yn kidnapped and now they are unstoppable.

The match began with Jungkook against Taecyon because they both are the strongest ones.  Rm against Kang and Hope against Song.

Song was the easiest target for Hope because he gets mad easily which was a plus point for Hope to distract him and defeat him.

Jungkook and Taecyon's fight was intense because both were the strongest ones.

Taecyon was going to punch Jungkook in the face but he dodged it and gave a powerful punch to his rib which causes blood to come from his mouth.

He started to punch him mercilessly which cause him broken nose and ribs.

And this is for making my princess cry and taking her away from us.

A final punch and Taecyon fell unconscious.

About Rm and Kang they both are clever but Kang is a fox.  When he saw they are losing he tricked Rm.  He throws some kind of chemical in his eyes and calls for the guards to kill them.

The other four members were already at gunpoint from the start.

Kang was bleeding but he started to laugh like a manic.

Hahaha!! What do you all think you can defeat us? No never.

He pointed his gun at Rm.

And

Bang!

He fell on the ground.