I want a Divorce-Chapter 2

Y/N pov

The next morning, I woke up before Huey. I got up from the bed and taken out an suitcase. I packed my stuff and Huey woke up from the noise. He was rubbing his eyes while yawning then he looked at me. I didn't pay attention and kept packing my stuff. I wanted to get the hell out of here.

Huey: The hell you doing up so early and what you doing?

Y/N: Leaving you asshole.

Huey: Excuse me?

Y/N: Huey I want a divorce god damn it

Huey: ......What?

Y/N: Did I stutter?

Huey: Y/N what is going on now?

Y/N: Huey I know you been cheating on me

Huey: Oh my god Y/N stop and what are you talking-

Y/N: Oh don't give me that innocent bullshit! You cheating on me with Charlotte Jenkins!

Huey:....Can we talk this out please

Y/N: No, no we cannot. Im done with you. I been nothing but loyal and loving to you and this is my thank you!?

Huey: Y/N

I kept packing my stuff I didn't want to hear what he has to say to me. I was so heartbroken I felt like I gave my heart to someone and they torn it apart in a million of pieces.

Huey: Y/N!

He came up to me and held me by my hand. And he tilted my chin up with his fingers. I looked at him with tears falling down my face and push him away from me.

Y/N: Don't fucking touch me! Huey I will beat your ass let me go

Huey: watch your fucking mouth and Please just let me explain damn!

Y/N: NO YOU ALREADY EXPLAINED ENOUGH WITH THOSE FUCKING TEXT MESSAGES. IM LEAVING YOUR SORRY ASS HUEY!

Huey: Keep your fucking voice down okay! I'm sorry but if I could take it back I would! What the fuck you want me to do!?

Y/N: to leave me the fuck alone for now on!

Huey: So this is it? You're actually leaving me? After all we been through

Y/N: Huey I don't care anymore. These pass few months you treated me like shit. You been rude to me. I buss my ass everyday to make sure you have food in your stomach and to make sure you get to work on time with some clean clothes. But no! You was having affairs with another woman while you was married to me!

Huey: Y/N who you think have been paying the bills around here! PAYING FOR EVERY DAMN THING

Y/N: IT'S NOT LIKE I DON'T DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE ASSHOLE! IM JUST UNEMPLOYED BUT I DAMN SURE WORK MY ASS OFF IN THIS HOUSE!

Huey: I didn't said you don't do anything! But I buss my ass too Y/N!

Y/N: Shut the fuck up I don't even know why I'm crying over your bitch ass! I'm done with this Huey! I'm done with this marriage! It's so unorganized and just unhealthy. So Toxic!

Huey: Y/N you can't leave me here like this

Y/N: Yes I can and I will! Go ahead and go fuck Charlotte like you been doing. Since our sex life meant nothing to you

Huey: Y/N it is something to me

Y/N: Really? We haven't touch each other in months

He came up to me and held me by my waist I was getting frustrated and furious. I have nothing to say to him. Im leaving for good, this marriage probably meant nothing to him. What does she has that I don't? It's okay I'll always get my payback anyways. I slap him across the face leaving a red mark and started to go downstairs with my suitcase. He followed me and tried to convince me to stay.

Huey: Y/N will you stop and just listen to what the fuck I have to say!?

Y/N: YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT AN FUCKING APOLOGY

Huey: IT WAS A ACCIDENT OKAY JUST LET ME EXPLAIN! SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME ALL THIS SHIT IS JUST FOR BUSINESS!

I never heard him yell like this in so long it was sexy but that doesn't mean I need to let my guard down. I didn't care what he has to say. At the end of the day. I am your wife, we supposed to trust each other and tell each other everything. No matter how ugly or hurtful it is. Not supposed to keep secrets.

Y/N: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF IT WAS BUSINESS I AM YOUR WIFE HUEY YOU SUPPOSED TO TRUST AND TELL ME EVERYTHING

Huey: I KNOW Y/N OH MY FUCKING GOD! I FUCKED UP I KNOW BUT please.... Don't leave me can we just talk this out

Y/N: I don't want to talk this out with you. This was a mistake. This whole marriage is just a game to you. Maybe just business to you. Fuck you Huey, I signed the divorce papers. Sign them to and turn it in. Because we're done here.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door I shut the door and walked to my car. I put my stuff in the car and got in the driver's seat. I put my hands on the steering wheel and look at the house one more time before I pulled off. I couldn't stop crying, this was so hurtful and hard but I needed to go. This marriage was very toxicity. I couldn't take another month of this. I tried to fix things until I found out he cheated. That was my breaking point. I started driving to Jazmine's.

Huey's pov

Huey: Fuck... GOD DAMN IT!

I hit the wall with my fist. Shit, I fucked it up. It's all my fault, I let the love of my life go. I lost the love of my life. She was always there and I fucking- I sat on the couch rubbing my temples. So frustrated with all that happened. I have to get her back. I can't let her go over this mistake. I know cheating not a mistake it's a choice but I had a reason for all of this. I can't loose her, even tho our marriage been shitty. She was still dealing with it. She gave me nothing but love and her time. She was my first love. We been dating since highschool and then married for 5 years. I can't loose her, not like this. No matter how long it will take. I will find you again my love.

Y/N Pov

I made it to Jazmine's and she let me in. She sat me on the couch and I begin crying again. She rubbed my back feeling sorry for me

Y/N: I'm sorry. I can go stay in a hotel if you want me to.

Jazmine: No! No, it's okay. You're okay. I want you to stay here.

Y/N: It just hard for me right now.

Jazmine: I know I understand. Everything will be fine. I'll go take your stuff up to the guest room.

Y/N: Thank you Jazmine.

Jazmine: No problem.

I sat here on the couch probably looking miserable as fuck. This broke me so much. I wiped my tears over and over again but it was no working. I love him so much this was gonna be a journey to get over him. I feel like it's gonna take years. But it's worth it. I was looking at my phone going through all the pictures I took with him. I didn't want to delete them so I put them in my locked folder.

Aww poor Y/N 🥺 I feel like this story gonna be good tho 😩 Anywaysss now that Y/N is staying with Jazmine of course she needs to look for a job to keep her motivated. Sooo what will happen in the next chapter? Find out.🥰❤️