Spying On Them-Chapter 31

Once I was done with work and shit I was now at my house with Mia and Jordan telling them the whole story.

Jordan: Damn Another bitch?

Y/N: Yessss bro and Im just like. This nigga is just too soft but cold hearted as fuck.

Mia: He ain't shit. But I know that dick is

Y/N: Mia stay focus gurl

Jordan: Girlllll *laughing*

Mia: Yes yes you right. Your man sorry

Y/N: So I came up with a plan. We gonna spy on them.

Mia: Ooo I like where this is going.

Jordan: Yeah I do too so how we going to do it.

Y/N: Well I need one of y'all to make sure when they are leaving. So as soon they get up from their seats I need to get going.

Jordan: Ohh so we going to be in a black mini van?

Y/N: What the fuck- I mean sure if you want but anyways yeah. Then I need someone to hear what they are staying. I might wanna be the one to do that.

Mia: We all should.

Jordan: Yeah yeah I agree.

Mia: I should be the waitress and you be messy a little bit. I am great at disguising.

Jordan: Yeah Mia is good at it.

Y/N: Sure. Because he gonna notice me if I be the waitress.

Y/N: Okay let's get going.

Huey's pov

I was changing my clothes for tonight's I don't even know what this is. friends night I guess. I thought it was tomorrow but she wanted to do it today. This is just nonsense and weird. I mean seeing willow it just bringing back that shitty past. I really wanted to hang out with Y/N tonight but I'll make it up to her.

I gotten in my car going to go pick up Willow. I can't believe I'm doing this. Maybe I am too nice but I hate being rude. Shit the hell I'm speaking for I been rude my whole life. I mean I'm just going as friends. Me and Willow have nothing going on. I love Y/N and only her. And nothing can change my mind. Once she gotten in the car she put her seatbelt on.

Huey: Are you ready to go?

Willow: Yes baby

Huey: Willow. Please just take it slow tonight we are just going as friends.

Willow: I know Huey...I just miss you okay

Huey: Oh so now you miss me?

I started driving while we was having an conversation. I have no affection for this woman anymore. What she did was just bullshit. Yes I did lost feelings for her but never cheated.

Willow: Huey don't be like that. We all fall out of love and rebound again.

Huey: Well, if that's what you think is gonna happen you have another thing coming.

Willow: Huey, seriously?

Huey: I moved on Willow get that through your head.

Willow: I know you did but don't mean we can't work things out.

We arrived at the restaurant and we check in. Now we was at our table looking at the menu.

Huey: I'll pay for it tonight.

Willow: I thought we was going to get drinks.

Huey: You can get drinks here but I'm hungry. I haven't ate today.