Sometimes The Truth Hurts-Chapter 40

Huey's Pov

A day later I was in my office working like the usual. Y/N was probably in her office doing the same. I was waiting a couple more minutes for Willow to arrive so that I could talk to her and make this final. For me and for Y/N. I do love willow but as a friend. But sometimes you just gotta let them go they gotta let us go. Once she arrived I called her to my office. She came in smiling hard as hell I had no idea why but I told her to take a seat.

Willow: Excited to see me already?

Huey: No. We need to talk

Willow: Wow. Ok

Huey: I think we should not be friends anymore and move on with our lives

She didn't said anything she just stared at me like she saw a ghost. I see her tears getting watery. I sighed because I wasn't in the mood to deal with this fuck shit.

Willow: Whyyyyy. Did Y/N convinced you to do this!?

Huey: No Willow listen to me-

Willow: I just don't understand I didn't do anything wrong and-

Huey: Listen!

She stared at me with shocked eyes. I didn't mean to yell but women always find a way to talk over someone without listening. Shit aggravating.

Huey: Are you done?

Willow: Yes Huey

Huey: This is not about Y/N right now it's about us.

Willow: All I wanted was to be friends with you.

Huey: I understand that. But you know you wanted more than to just be friends with me we both know that.

Willow: ...Well I'm still in love with you.

Huey: But I'm not in love with you

Willow: I just don't understand what she has that I don't!

Huey: A lot Willow. A lot but you are too late to come back to me. I am a married man and my feelings for you are long gone. I been married for 6 years it's not that simple to just take you back when you already lost your chance.

Willow:.....I understand I just wish I could fix things.

Huey: You have. We just can't stay friends. You may still keep your job it can't be anything but business to us though.

Willow: .....But Huey, you know you don't want to do this. You know you want me back. Y/N just convincing you to do this.

I stared at her while scowling. Why is she so damn complicated for her to understand that I moved on a long time ago. Plus I was the one that lost feelings first because of what she did.

Huey: I do want this. The past is the past Willow

Willow: Exactly. So why you trying to ruin our friendship just because of the past.

Huey: This is not about the past. This is about your obsession with me and your crazy ex girlfriend statements. I do not need that in my life. I'm cutting this friendship for the better. You need to move on and act more mature and grown. You are a beautiful woman Willow. I'm pretty sure anyone would be grateful to have someone like you but that person is not me I love Y/N and only Y/N and nothing is going to make me leave her. Not even an ex, not even you.

Tears started to fall down her eyes I wanted to roll my eyes so bad like damn this girl always crying. I mean girls are emotional but sometimes the truth hurts and you just gotta take it. But sometimes she cries at the wrong times when she the one that messes up. I always wonder how many people she hurt in the past. I know I wasn't her first love or at least dude.