Now We Really Have A Issue Chapter-36

I headed back to my office after that session with Huey. Gah damn it was good. I hope I wasn't too loud. I continued working on my computer and then Jordan walked in.

Y/N: Hey J

Jordan: Sup Mamas.

He sat down in one of the seats and placed a bag on my desk. I think it was an McDonalds bag.

Y/N: What's up?

Jordan: Nothing. Just brought you some McDonalds. You missed your lunch break so you know just wanted to bring you something to eat. Me and Mia gonna go out soon for our lunch break.

Y/N: Ohhh ok. Thank you J

Jordan: You're welcome. Anyways I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies with me and Mia on Friday?

Y/N: Yesss. I'm free Friday anyways.

Jordan: Cool. Okay well just text me if you won't be able to make it or anything.

Y/N: Okayyyy

Jordan: See ya.

Y/N: Bye Hun.

Jordan walked out my office and then Willow came in. Aw shit here we go again.

Willow: Who is that?

Y/N: His name is Jordan.

Willow: Oh so you got a husband and a side interesting.

Bitch

Y/N: First of all. He is not my "side" and second don't ever disrespect me like that because I ain't a cheater. And I will whoop yo ass.

Willow: Okay well excuse me.

Y/N: What the hell you want because at this point you are testing my patience.

Willow: I heard you and Huey fucking.

Why she always in our business. Yes we was and what about it?

Y/N: And?

Willow: And I will ruin your relationship with him if you don't back the fuck up.

Y/N: Girl you just mad he never went balls deep inside you.

Willow: Bitch

Y/N: I'll take it. Put baddest in front of it.

Willow: Just watch.

She walked away, girl please. I ain't scared of that bitch but she most definitely gonna be scared of this ass whooping if she doesn't get the fuck on. I took a break and ate the McDonalds Jordan brought me. I swear McDonalds fries be hitting the spot every time. But I like my shit fresh from the changed grease I don't want my shit in that old ass grease they be using for a couple hours.

Once I finished work and everything I called Jordan over here because I needed to speak to him about what should I get Huey for our anniversary. In 2 more days me and him would been together 10 years in total and married for 6. I was gonna talk to Huey tonight on my phone once I was done talking to Jordan. I mean he a guy so maybe he knows what guys would be into. Even tho I know Huey I never really gotten the chance to buy what would he may be into since all I did was fixing up the house and stuff. Once Jordan arrived I let him and we sat on the couch.

Y/N: Thank you for coming. Do you want anything to drink?

Jordan: Sure. Sims water would be fine.

I went in the kitchen to grab a glass cup filled up with ice water and went back in my living room to give it to him and sat back down on the couch.

Jordan: Thanks N/N (nickname)

Jordan: You're welcome. So what's up?

Y/N: Well you know how me and Huey anniversary is in 2 days