samantha

billie

"billie have you been going to group?" mom sighed while we were breakfast at the table.

"yes i have, just not as much. i'm busy." i answered.

"ivy said otherwise, she says you hardly ever come anymore." mom revealed.

"snitch" i said under my breath.

"no, not a snitch. she's your best friend and she cares for you, she had to tell me." mom shut me down. "your nightmares have been getting worse, you don't sleep at all anymore. this isn't okay billie, you're gong on tour soon, you mental health needs to be okay or else my heart will never be at rest."

"i know." i sighed.

"we could put you in therapy again if you want that." dad suggested.

"please go to group baby, i know that it makes you better. i'm gonna talk to ivy, she's gonna take you there every for every meeting." mom said.

"okay." i said through a sigh. "it's getting worse again, i know. i wanna go back to therapy and i don't want to stop ever again, cause once i stop i slowly but surly get worse. i know myself."

"okay, i'm glad you want to do this honey." mom squeezed my hand from across the table.

"i love you guys."
-

"hey snitch." i greeted ivy as i she approached the porch.

"i'm not a snitch!"

"she is not a snitch!" mom defended.

"relax, i was just messing around." i hugged ivy tightly. "i missed you."

"yeah cause you chose bitches over me." we pulled away from the hug and she went to hug mom. "hi maggie."

"hey hunny." mom hugged her back. "you two go to group then have some fun together, you need to catch up."

"we will." ivy smiled at mom before side hugging me and we both walked to her car. "you're a dumbass you know that? who goes that long without seeing their best friend?"

"i know! i'm sorry!" i said, i have no excuse so i just let her bash me over and over again.

"okay i'm done being mad at you, tell me about her." she extended the r in her with a teasing tone, i could almost immediately feel my cheeks flush.

i love that she still has an effect on me, even when she isn't around.

"fuck, okay. her name is blue, we met at sally's while buying hair dye for ourselves and we started small talk. she told me not to dye my hair black but i didn't listen, she just wanted to freshen up her red hair, which she definitely needs again."

"we found out that the both of us were dying our hair on our own so we decided to do it for each other. we went to her hotel room. while we were waiting for the dye to set we talked and flirted, but i thought she was being nice. fast forward days and weeks of hanging out we kissed for the first time in a motel in joshua tree."

"wait a damn minute JOSHUA TREE?"

"oh yeah, she used to travel a lot with her motorcycle and this was her last trip, i was supposed to be there to make sure she doesn't have to much fun, but i'm pretty sure i failed miserably at that."