stress record

blue

"no bro, that does not sound better at all." i disagreed.

"yes it does, it's how it's done, i've been doing this for a year now for this very song." finneas argued.

"remember good girls? yeah, didn't the cords that i suggested sound better at the end? trust me, this is better." i said.

"just because you were right one time doesn't mean you're right all the time. changing things up aren't always good, and this is good but the original one is better." he continued.

"billie is gonna sing to it, let's ask her which one is better and to make it fair we won't tell her which one is better in our perspective." i suggested.

"fine, call her." he rolled his eyes.

"hey hi hello." i gretted. "this is an emergency, i'm gonna let you hear two similar but different tunes and you tell us which one is better since you're the one that's going to be singing to it."

"okay, let me hear then." she shook her head with a smile plastered on her face.

"okay, here's the first one." i proceeded to play the original. "and here's the second one" i played the 'new version.'

"oh definitely the second one." billie said.

"ha!" i yelled. "told you!"

"finneas? you didn't like that?" billie asked.

"no, i liked it but the original is better." he answered.

"well the original is being replaced just like you are." i said.

"don't listen to him blue, he's just finally found some competition, he's not so happy with that." billie said.

"i do not see her as competition! we are on the same team here." he crossed him arms.

"whatever you say finch, alright i gotta go, the meeting is about to start." billie said.

"bye bye." i said before hanging up.

"i still think the original is better."

"too bad i'm the one that's going to play at the shows now, not you." i pouted.

finneas and i continued going over some other songs. he explained to me that i have to make sure that the equipment arrived safely to the location where we are playing to be safe and prepared if things go south. i started practicing some of the songs and he would give me some tips every once in a while.

"hey guys!" claudia came in. "i got you some food."

"yay!" i clapped my hands. "i'm starving."

"good because i made it with my own hands and i want you to tell me what you think." she put the brown bags on the table. "made some veggie burgers and sweet potatoes."

"i love that you eat healthy." i said.

"people always assume that i'm vegan because finneas and his family are vegan, but i'm actually not. i just chose a healthier option and a more friendly option, small changes, big impact, you know?" claudia said then bit into her burger.