Into the Deep

As Aurora got some sleep that night, (Y/n) stayed up with her sister and Mulan as Mary Margaret went to think by herself for a few moments. (Y/n) was still pondering what she did to Hook, and how she had left him up there on top of that beanstalk after he helped them. She felt... guilty. She didn't think she would, considering the fact that Hook had done nothing but get on her nerves, and the fact that he could double cross them if things didn't go their way. But he did help them. It festered in her mind, but she kept telling herself it was the right thing to do for the good of her and her family. God knows what sort of trouble Hook would have made had he managed to get to Storybrooke.

As Emma brought Mary Margaret back to discuss their ideas on how to get to Cora with Mulan, they heard Aurora call out. "Snow! Snow!"

Apparently, Aurora had been having these terrible nightmares where she was trapped in a red room that was set aflame with no way in or out. As Mary Margaret rushed over, she said, "Hey, I'm here. It's okay, it's okay. It's just another nightmare."

Sitting down beside her, Mary Margaret took Aurora's hand as she said, "No, this time was different. There was a little boy. He-He put out the fire. He talked to me."

"A little boy?" (Y/n) questioned as Emma's attention was drawn as well.

"What did he say?" she asked.

"He said... He said his name was Henry," Aurora said, making the three women all look to each other in shock.

Emma pulled a photograph of Henry from her pocket and held it out to Aurora. "The boy you saw in your dream, is that him?" she asked.

Aurora took the picture and looked at it before nodding her head and saying, "Yes. This is Henry."

"That's impossible! It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?" Emma stated in question as Mary Margaret and (Y/n) stood.

"I have no idea," Aurora said, truthfully.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Mary Margaret said, her arms around herself.

"What do you mean, not a dream?" (Y/n) asked, looking over at her.

"That room. I've been there," Mary Margaret revealed.

"When I told you about it, you didn't say anything," Aurora said, slightly put-off by the information given.

"You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you I thought it might be real," Mary Margaret said to her.

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan questioned, just as confused.

"The sleeping curse," Mary Margaret stated, making Mulan look down in understanding. "It has to be. I went through it, Aurora went through it."

"Henry's been through it because I wouldn't believe him," Emma said, blaming herself.

"Emma, it's not your fault," (Y/n) said, but Aurora took the attention from her.

"What else did you lie about?!" she demanded, looking at Mary Margaret slightly angry.

"I was- I wasn't lying. I was protecting you," Mary Margaret claimed.

"What did he say?" Emma asked Aurora before she could retort to Mary Margaret. "Henry, in the dream?"

"He just said his name. Then I woke up and it was over."

"Emma," Mary Margaret called her daughter's worried attention with a realization. "It's going to be okay."

"We are so far from okay," Emma said, her eyebrows brought together in worry.