Chapter 3: "Babe?"

Nicole's POV

Freedom Lynn set an alarm last night so we would wake up in time to get ready and skype the boys. It was a pain to get up and get ready but we were all fully awake by the end of the hour. It is not quite eight o' clock yet, so I decided to run and get a few of McDonald's Sausage McGriddles and the Breakfast Pancake Platters. Being pregnant means I crave a lot of foods. So far, it isn't too bad, but right now I am in need of McDonald's pancakes, eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns.

I pull into the driveway, only having a few cars in front of me. I turn on the radio and the Mayday Parade CD is in. Louise must have put it in and had Jersey playing. I know it's her only because of her obsession with that song.

Never underestimate how long a girl can play a song on repeat.

I turn the music down as I pull up to the speaker. I order way too much food but it is well needed for how much we eat. In the end, the money adds up, but thankfully I always have around a hundred dollars in here for "emergencies".

Turning the music back up, I pay for the food and begin to head home. None of this food will be here tomorrow. We'll be lucky if it makes it to the next hour actually.

***

I bring the food inside the house and we have thirty minutes until eight. I set the food down and go grab the Orange juice, Apple juice, Strawberry Banana V8, and all of the soda's of course. I bring in the clean glasses from the dishwasher. When I get back into the living room, I notice everyone already started eating and fast.

I grab myself a Breakfast Pancake Platter and dig in. I eat my eggs and sausage off the plate first. Then, I eat a hashbrown. I got everyone like two of them, just in case. Next, I put the syrup on the pancakes and the eat those. This way is smart because then I don't get the freaking syrup all over everything else.

By eight o'clock, everything was already picked up and finished. No food was left anywhere. We had Skype open on Emily's computer and texted the guys to request the video chat with her.

I can't wait to talk to Tony. I miss him so much already. Being married is hard when he's always gone but you have to put trust in each other to be faithful and loyal. I don't believe Tony would ever do anything to jeopardize the strong connection we have. I know I wouldn't even dare look at another man the way I look at Tony. I wouldn't dare cheat on him. He's my one and only. He's my sweet, kind, little turtle and I love him and will continue to love him until death do we part.

The request pops up on the screen and I don't think we could have pressed answer any faster. The screen starts out blurry but soon we can see the four of them clearly. I smile widely. Only Louise, Riley, and I are skyping them for now since we do happen to be with them. Emily, Freedom Lynn, and Mae will show up later to say hi or whatever. We wouldn't leave them out, ever.

I look at Tony. He looks tired, very tired. His eyes are bloodshot but definitely not from crying. His eyelids are droopy and I get a little nervous and worried. I look at Vic, Mike, and Jaime. They all have the same problem. They must be hungover or something.

"Hey" Us girls say in unison.

"Aye" The guys slur slightly.

Yeah, they are definitely hung over.

"Did you guys drink a lot last night?" I question, well, more like tease.

They nod their heads slowly with weak smirks. We each take turns rolling our eyes and chuckle quietly. My, how we love these idiots.

"We had a World Tour kick off party with Sleeping With Sirens, PVRIS, and Beartooth." Vic explains and we all just nod our heads.

Louise runs a hand through her hair while rolling her eyes, "You dumbasses."

"You know you love us" Jaime wiggles his eyebrows. "Especially me" Then he winks and Louise laughs.

"I don't know. Tony's looking pretty good there" She does an ugly wink, purposely ugly actually, and then shakes her head. "Just kidding you little squirrel. I love you."

"I love you too, brat." He smirks at her.

"Get a room" Vic jokes. "Pantera!" He throws a piece of crumbled up paper at Jaime.

"What's up with that all about?!?" Jaime pouts like a child and the other two are dying of laughter.

"See, Fuenciado exists." Louise scrunches her mouth up and wiggles her eyebrows.

We all laugh at the three of them. Even the other girls laugh from the kitchen, giving away that they are eavesdropping. Our laughter dies down quickly and you can hear a pair of heels. It's not coming from here though, it's coming from the boys tour bus.

"Babe?" A female voice whispers and each od the guy's eyes widen.

Jaime sighs and shakes his head, as does Vic and Mike. Tony stays quiet and I feel nervous. Tony wouldn't...

No it's probably a girl Vic picked up. I am known for over thinking. That's all this is, right? Overthinking? Yeah. That's it. That's all it is. Nothing more.

"W-Who's that?" I ask without thinking and stutter the words out, only making it sound worse.

"Oh it's the merch girl" Vic says quickly, too quickly.

I shake the thoughts of anything bad off. She's probably just a one night stand for Vic. I just need to stop thinking. This skype chat is for the girls and the guys, not for any merch girl. She doesn't matter, only we do. I just need to forget about her.

"How's the other bands?" Riley changes the subject.

"Oh my God!" Vic exclaimes. "Lyndsey, the lead singer of PVRIS is like super fun to hang out with. Alex, the guitarist, is like super fun too. The whole band is. Everyone from Beartooth is amazing. This tour is going to be the best yet."

"Vic, you say that about every tour." Mike chuckles. "But it's true, it might be the best yet. Plus, Sleeping With Sirens is like our brother band."

"That's amazing" Riley bites her lip as she stares at Mike.

"Wait, what's going on?" Tony questions, quietly.

Riley hold up her hand while looking down bkushing. While every one stares at her ring in awe, I stay quiet. I told myself I wasn't going to overthink, but I am. I can't help it.

Nothing is helping either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short and shitty. Oops. I'm sorry. I just don't feel good right now and I wanted to update.

Love,
Chloe