A New Journey....

Third Person POV
[ ] = Local language

Pina: [ARE YOU CRAZY!]

The sudden clatter of a cup soon bounced off the floor, its contents spilling across the stoned grounds as a small trail of blood began to trikle down the face of a certain blonde haired knight. She along with her white haired compatriot soon fell onto their knees, a look of shock on their faces.

??? 2: [Your majesty, what have we done wrong?]

Pina: [Can't you see it! You nearly ran through those who helped this very city we stand in right now!]

As the exchange was going on the Reds and Blues along with the Third Recon all watched, some in shock, others in awe, and one particuler man in releif.

Itami (whisper): Well, at least she's committed to the treaty.

Sarge: She has quite a throwing hand....she might be a Grifball natural.....

Grif: Oh god no....

Simmons: With all due respect sir, I'm not quite sure what part of Grifball entails passing the ball.

Sarge: The ball? I mean throw Grif into the goal!

Wash: Hey, keep it down.

The group soon quieted down as Pina seemed to finally calm down, slumping back down into her chair as her head fell into her hands. After a few deep breaths the princess slumped down in her throne before soon waving her hand. An older women in a maids outfit soon stepped forwards and greeted the group with a curtsy.

Kaine: [Greetings honorable guests, I'm headmaid Kaine of the Formal clan's household of which you are currently residing. The Princess has asked that I now escort you to some quaters befitting of our cities heros.]

Sarge: [And why should we listen to you? You could be leading us to a trap!]

Simmons: Sarge, why are you saying that in a language they can understand?!

Kuribayashi: What, what did he say?!

Tucker: He's accusing this lady of pushing us into a trap....

Kurata: What, that's crazy!

Gif: I know, we're giving away a perfectly good bed!

Sarge: You all may be deceived, but I know it's a trap! Right Lopez?!

Lopez: Pero por qué ella querría hacer eso? (But why would she want to do that?)

Sarge: See, Lopez agrees!

Lopes sighed as his head soon lowered into his palm, a soft thunk being heard as Itami soon formed a nervous sweatdrop as he approached Kaine.

Itami: [P-Perhaps we should just leav-]

Suddenly the clack of armor soon brought the entire group's eyes to the front of the room, their eyes soon meeting with that of Princess Pina's own, her eyes wide.