II

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Now Payton was in her room on FaceTime with Kira "I haven't even been gone long and you're already bored" Payton laughed "yeah well there's not much happens here when the kyles leave" Kira dramatically said "ah yes the famous Kyle's" Payton mocked the mayor of the small town "they're quite famous indeed" Kira smiled "Kira! Kira, who are you talking to!?" Mrs Kim yelled "Payton, mama" Kira shouted "Where I don't see her?" Mrs Kim questioned "on the phone mama" Kira rolled her eyes "I don't like that thing. Poisons your brain" Mrs Kim shook her head disapprovingly "mama" Kira sighed "hang up" Mrs Kim stormed out of Kira's room "and leave the door open" Mrs Kim poked her head back in the door "yes mama" Kira muttered "bye Kira" Payton smiled "bye pay" Kira hung up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jeremiah swung open the door to Payton's room and jumped on her bed "me and belly are going to the beach wanna come?" He questioned "actually I'm gonna go see con" Payton declined "oh yes choose a boy over your best friend" Jeremiah dramatically fell off Payton's bed "that's exactly why I'm not going with you, I chose to hang out with my best friend instead of you." Payton smiled walking out of her room. "You betrayed me" Jeremiah sung "and I know that you'll never feel sorry" he continued.

Payton ignored the blonde boy and continued on her way to Conrad's room
Knocking on the door three times before Conrad opened his door "oh thank god. Save me" Payton dramatically flopped into Conrad who wrapped his hands around the girls waist "what the hell?" Conrad whispered looking at his brother "he's lost his mind" Payton stepped away from Conrad "yeah that's right save room for Jesus" Jeremiah grumbled walking towards belly's room

"You going to the bonfire tonight?"Conrad questioned "yeah my mom's pretty cool about parties" Payton shrugged "nice" Conrad looked at his feet "I wanna make cookies" Payton pointed at herself "Do you wanna make cookies?" She pointed towards Conrad "sure" Conrad dumbly nodded.