𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

The next morning, Aurélie slept in. It was her birthday, she deserved it. And after what Conrad said to her last night, she really deserved it.

After getting ready, Aurélie walked down the stairs into the kitchen, finding a sash and a tiara on the counter along with an eclair with a singular candle sticking out. "Joyeux anniversaire!" Aurélie turned around to see her whole family.

"Oh my gosh, you guys!" Aurélie ran to give them all hugs. "We couldn't miss your day," André ruffled his little sister's hair. "Happy birthday, chérie," Sabine kissed her daughter's forehead. "We can spend time together later, go see your setup nextdoor," Henri pointed at the window.

She walked into the kitchen and was tackled into a hug by someone. "Happy birthday Oreo!" Jeremiah said while hugging her. "Thanks, Jere," Aurélie laughed.

When Jere was little, he couldn't say Aurélie like everyone else could, all he could make out was 'Oreo'. Ever since then, that was the name he called her by. Only Jere.

Everyone wished her a happy birthday shortly after. She sat at the table, and Delphine sat the eclair down in front of her. They all began to sing happy birthday and the biggest smile came across her face.

"Make a wish, Elle," Steven told her. She blew out the candle, making her wish. She glanced over at Conrad, who was already looking at her. Aurélie was still upset from what he said, and she would continue to be.

...

After breakfast they all went into the living room so they could watch Aurélie open her gifts. "Open mine first!" Susannah handed her a box. She opened it, finding the most beautiful bracelet.

"My mom gave it to me when I turned 18. I hope you like it," She said with a smile on her face. "Gosh, Suze, I love it!" "Okay, us next," Sabine and Henri handed her a gift. Opening it, Aurélie found a big scrapbook.

"We took all of the pictures you've taken over the years, and put it together in an album," Sabine explained. "Aww, thanks, Maman and Papa!" Aurélie gushed.

"Okay, us next!" Belly and Delphine placed a box on her lap. Aurélie pulled the paper away to find a box of all her favorite things, in pink!

"Come here," Aurélie embraced the girls in a hug. "I love it." "Our turn!" Jeremiah, Steven, and André got her a gift all together. "You always take our staples for your own outfits, so we gifted you some," Jeremiah laughed.

"Oh my god," Aurélie laughed, pulling out a Hawaiian shirt, a Stanford hoodie, and a denim jacket. "This might be the best present ever," Aurélie said, and the boys dabbed each other up.

"Con, it's your turn," Susannah said, making him get up and leave. He returned with a card, a small box, and a bouquet baby's breath, her favorite flower.

"Happy birthday, Ellie. You can open the card later," He handed her the gifts. She opened the box, he got her a new gold Kendra Scott necklace. "Wow, Conrad. It's-it's gorgeous. Thank you," Aurélie looked up at him.

"No problem. Happy birthday," Conrad sat back down on the couch. "Let me get you a vase," Susannah ran into the kitchen for the flowers.

Aurélie couldn't help but slightly smile because he remembered the little details. No one remembers the little details.

...

"We're going for a driving lesson, then picking up Taylor. Wanna come?" Belly asks her friend. "Yeah, come on. Let's go," Aurélie wraps her arms around Belly, walking over to Jeremiah's red jeep.

"Bells, how was your date?" Aurélie asks from the back seat. "It was good. I really like Cam," Belly looked at her from the rear view mirror.

"Well, Cam Cameron has my stamp of approval. He seems like a great guy." "How was your date, Elle?" Jeremiah turned his head towards Aurélie with a smile.