𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲

Aurélie was getting herself a water, along with her sister. "Can I just have two waters please?" She smiled at the guy, handing him a couple dollars.

"Are you ready to win this tournament?" Delphine smiled. Aurélie adjusted the pony tail on her head, "Fuck yeah, I am."

A little later, Susannah made her speech introducing the tournament and charity committees debs were playing for.

The two Beaufort Sisters were playing well and did their little handshake after every point they made, listening to their friends cheer from the sidelines.

They were three wins in, playing their next game, when Delphine the grand idea to fake an injury. She dove for the ball, pretending to hurt her ankle, pulling her shirt off asking Jeremiah to sub in for her.

Aurélie dove for the ball, high-fiving Jeremiah after scoring the point. He smiled at her, pushing up the pink sleeves of his shirt.

After a couple more rounds, Aurélie was winning. But she and Jeremiah were up against a team that obviously had experience just like Aurélie.

Jeremiah was trying to help, but he wasn't good enough to help her beat the other team. He flew forward, trying to hit the ball, but he overshot, and landed in a plank position.

Aurélie inhaled sharply, turning to the ref asking for a time out. She looked behind her at Conrad, and then back at Jeremiah.

"I'm sorry. I have to win, they'll match my pledges," Aurélie apologized to Jeremiah, "Conrad, you're in."

Conrad stripped from his t-shirt, pulling the pink one with Aurélie's name over his head. God, she found it so attractive, but she needed to focus.

"Where do you want me?" He ran his hands through his hair. "You start up." "All right, let's do this," Conrad touched the small of her back, just for a second, sending butterflies through her chest.

Conrad hit the ball, giving Aurélie a chance to get it closer, sending it back to Conrad to spike over, scoring them a point.

Conrad got ready to set the ball, sending it over the net, right before the line. "Yes!" Aurélie screamed, jumping up and hugging Conrad for his point.

Now is was Team Elle verses Team Belly. The score had remained tied up throughout the game, and both teams were super competitive with each other.

"Oh my god," Aurélie ran a hand through her hair. "Hey, we got this," Conrad touched the small of her back, rubbing it slightly.

Aurélie spun the ball in her hands, getting it ready to serve. If they got this point, they won the game.

She hit the ball with the base of her hand, and it went flying to the back of the court, touching down just within the boundaries.

"Yes!" Conrad picked up Aurélie, spinning her around with the biggest smile on his face. "Don't worry. Y'all will get us next time," Aurélie grinned at Taylor and Belly.

"And the winners are Aurélie Beaufort and Conrad Fisher! Whoo!" Susannah announced. "Oh my gosh, you guys were incredible!" She brought the trophy for them, "Oh, you make such a great team."

"How's your ankle?" Taylor asked Delphine in a sarcastic voice. "It's better," The blonde smiled. "Elle, Belly," Nicole came up to them. "Hey, Nicole," they chorused.

"Uh, you remember my friend Taylor?" Belly pointed to her. "Yeah, hi. Um, so my dad's boat just came up from Anguilla. Um, so what do you guys think about a pizza and rose in a few hours? Just something fun to end the day."

"And you're more than welcome to come, too, Taylor." "Will Kayla be there?" Taylor asked, messing up Shayla's name on purpose.

"You mean Shayla. And, no, she has plans with Liam and all those people." "Yeah, we'll be there," Aurélie smiled, looking at her friends.

...

So now the four girls were walking down the marina to Nicole's dad's boat. Taylor was talking about Conrad and Jeremiah, and who was better for Aurélie.

"He's fucked up for not cutting off Nicole. Y'all both got hurt," Taylor rolled her eyes. "I thought you were picking Conrad?" Delphine asked her sister, this news to her ears.

"I never said who I was picking. I can't because the other one will hate me. How could I do that?" Aurélie threw her hands in the air.

"Elle!" Nicole's voice called from across the harbor. "Goodness gracious," Aurélie laughed, waving back to her friend.

The girls' mouths dropped. They weren't expecting the boat to be that big.

instagram!

liked by: conradfisher, jeremiahfisher, stevenconklin, and 150 more

caption: lately 

tagged: conradfisher, stevenconklin, shaylaa, bellyconklin, taylorjewel

comments: 

shaylaa: you're stunning! marry me!                                                                   reply: i won't tell steven if you don't                                                      stevenconklin: elle back off my girlfriend                                                         reply: she's our girlfriend actually

conradfisher: the best volley girl I know                                                                reply: you're too sweet con

bellyconklin: i'll beat you next time                                                                      reply: not if conrad's on my team 😁                                                   conradfisher: i'm always on your team elle

(sorry canva was being a pain in the ass)

author's note!

omg y'all!! wow i really didn't expect you guys to like this book that much. i really appreciate every single one of you! love you guys!!!