𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 : 𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐔𝐌

"nothing ever lasts forever

"nothing ever lasts forever."

─────────

The lights were flickering and flashing. They decided to go find Nancy and Jonathan, hoping they were okay. They all went to the elevator and, of course, the lady at the desk noticed them.

"Hey, hey, hey! Two at a time!" she shouted as they walked past her.

They tried waiting for the elevator, but it was taking too slow. So they went to the stairs. They got to where Jonathan was and El opened the door.

"Jesus!"

"What the fu-"

El stepped forward and took control of the monster. The Mind Flayer.

El moved it to one side of the room. Then the other. Then the roof and then the floor. She turned around, looking at Nina and panting.

"El, watch out!" Nina quickly yelled. The Mind Flayer came running at El. Nina used her powers to throw it out the window.

El told Jonathan to go to Nancy and help her up, then they all came down to the first floor and ran outside, standing by the drain in the ground.

El and Nina held them back so they couldn't get any closer, and watched The Mind Flayer go into the drain.

-

They were at El's and Nina's house, trying to find the flayed. Well, all the people they knew were flayed.

El and Nina were in their bedroom as everyone else was in the living room.

"It can't be good for them to be in there for this long," Mike started as he was worrying for his ex-girlfriend and her sister.

"Mike, you need to relax."

"What if they get brain damage or something?"

"Oh, shit. Is that, like, a real thing?" Lucas asked, a sudden surge of worry shot through his body for his girlfriend.

"No, it's not. He made it up," Max said. "Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about."

"Oh, and you do?"

"No, I... just don't see how she can get brain damage."

This went on and on as Lucas observed what was happening. Max, Mike, and Lucas went over to where Nancy, Will, and Jonathan were sitting.