𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

"and i think it's gonna be a long, long time

"and i think it's gonna be a long, long time."

─────────

"Look, we gotta go through this again," Joyce pressed Hopper.

"I told you everything that I saw," he responded.

"Oh, gosh," she sighed. "Tell me again."

"Upstairs or downstairs?"
"Upstairs."

"There was a laboratory," he explained again. "It was where they must do experiments or something, and then there was... There was this kids room."

"How do you know it was a kids room?" she asked.

"More like a prison," he remembered.

"So why would you think it was a kids room, then?"

"Because, I told you, the size of the beds, there was a drawing, there were stuffed animals—"

"You didn't say there was a drawing."

"Yeah, there was a drawing of a... an adult and two children. It said 'Eleven' and 'Nine' on it."

"Was it good?"

"It was a kid's drawing, Joyce. It was stick figures."

Joyce sighed, getting up and grabbing a piece of paper, lying it in front of Hopper.
"Wasn't Will."

Hopper looked at the drawing and got up, going to the living room as Joyce followed.

"Earl... The night that Benny died, Earl said he saw two kids with a shaved head with Benny," he explained. "Now, I pressed him, he said it might be Will and another kid, but maybe..."

"Wait... Maybe, it wasn't?"

"Look... This woman, Terry Ives, she claims to have lost her twin daughters, Jane and Jennifer. She sued Brenner, she sued the government. Now, the claims came to nothing, but what if... I mean, what if this whole time I've been... I've been looking for Will... I've been chasing after some other kids?"

-

Mike sat down in his basement, waiting... hoping, for Eleven and Nine to come back. He spent all night waiting.
He got up and went over to the small tent he had made just days ago, and destroyed it.