Prologue + Cast

"Oh Charlotte." Her father called out which snap Charlotte out of the daze she was in. "Coming Father!" She exclaimed as she left her room and met with her father in the kitchen. He smiled at her, "This came for you today sweetheart." He said as he held up a letter. "Thank you Father." Charlotte said with a smile as she took the letter from her father.

She opened the letter, her eyes wondered across the letter then they had widened. "Charlotte?" He asked her. "Hmm." Charlotte said looking up. "Everything alright?" He asked her. "Yeah, it's just... I been called back to Top Gun, training starts tomorrow, when did the letter came in?" Charlotte said and her father smiled. "That's wonderful sweetheart, I believe it came in today, kinda late timing, but you have any idea what for?" He asked her. "No clue, How you spoken to Maverick and Iceman? I haven't spoken to Maverick after what he done to Rooster." Charlotte said. Merlin sighed at his daughter.

"I have spoken to Ice not often but every now and then but as for Maverick, not in a long while and yes sweetheart I am fully aware of what he did to Rooster, you have to understand, he did it to protect him." Merlin explained to his daughter. Charlotte shook her head, "Father, it might have protect him but It pushed Rooster four years back and it hurt Rooster, how would you felt if he done that to me?" Charlotte questioned. Merlin sighed. "I would be frustrated." Merlin responded.

"Exactly, I think Pete Mitchell forgets that Rooster is one of the greatest and that Sam Wells's  daughter is also great one." Charlotte said as she headed to her room. Merlin smiled. Charlotte gotten a text from Phoenix and said to be in uniform, meet her at hard deck, So Charlotte got her uniform on, fixed her hair and Merlin couldn't help but smile at his daughter as she walked back out into the living room. She may not be his by blood but he loves her like his own since the moment he met her.

"I see you are going down to Hard Deck, just do be careful." Merlin warned his daughter. She looked back at her father, she kissed the top of his head. "Now don't you worry I will Father, I'll see you later tonight." Charlotte said as she headed out the door.

Merlin thought back when he met her, then remember that her parents crash wasn't no accident but sadly never did find who did it. Merlin never regrets taking Charlotte and raising her like his own because he watched her grow up into the women she is today and that makes him a proud father.

 Merlin never regrets taking Charlotte and raising her like his own because he watched her grow up into the women she is today and that makes him a proud father

Lt. Charlotte "Dove" Wells

She was adopted at a young age by Lt. Sam "Merlin" Wells after her parents were killed in a deadly car crash not to far from TopGun.

She is a childhood friend of Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and She is close with Natasha "Phoenix" Trace.

"My tragic past and what happened does not defy who I am today."

~Elle Fanning~