5.

<Isaacs pov>
Look at the comments I leave commentary it'll help.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was a Saturday night and I was sitting down in the Beacon hills long term residential home. I was here a lot because well my dad owned the cemetery so every time anyone died here they always called him and like always I had to help him.

Whenever he had work to do it was easier because he wasn't busy worrying about me. I at least hoped it was a good work day because if it wasn't he would take it out on me but today seemed to be going really calmly and I was happy about it.

I was just sitting down waiting for my dad to get done working some paperwork when I watched Scott walk in with an older man.

I didn't recognize him but I just watched as he entered a room right next to where I was sitting. I could hear what they were talking about kinda.

That was the good thing about not being noticed a lot: you got to be an observer and you got to listen without being caught because well no one noticed or cared.

"What are we doing here?" Scott asked like he was annoyed to be there. "Who is he?"

"My uncle-- Peter Hale." The man replied.

"Isaac!" I heard a very familiar and scary voice down the hall. "I'll be right back, kid!" He sounded upset great, not only was he mad but he interrupted me from listening.

"Eleven people were trapped inside. He was the only survivor. All of this will just end badly"

"How are you so sure?!" Scott exclaimed.

"Last time the three worlds collided this way it didn't end well Scott none of this did I'm telling you Scott just stay away from Angelina!" Why would he be telling him to stay away from her?

"Derek..." that was his name. "I can't do that! Especially if you don't tell me why!"

"Just do what I tell you Scott! It won't end up good, you really don't want to find out" he repeated and I was just more curious about what they were talking about.

"I really like her Derek and she does too I can't do that and like I said especially if you don't tell me!" I could tell Scott was really upset about it but I'm sure Derek had a reason and not to sound like I'm jealous and I benefit from Scott being away. Angie it's not like I had a chance but I did want her to be safe.

If Scott being around her was dangerous than he shouldn't be if I knew I was putting her in danger I wouldn't go around her either because I would want her safe. I didn't know where Scott's mind was at right now to let her be in danger.