7.

<Isaacs pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

<Isaacs pov>┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

TW- ABUSE

Parent teacher conference day.

Probably the scariest and worst day of my life. Well it depends if I had good grades and the fact my dad had to show up meant I was slacking in one of my classes.

Geometry to be exact.

It was getting hard to balance keeping good grades, being good at lacrosse and working with my dad.

Usually teens my age would be able to handle it but I'm not sure many have the pressure. I have to be good at everything and well some just get it naturally.

I've noticed that it came naturally to Angie; it seemed that she was on top of all her classes.

I think the only reason I'm keeping up with chemistry is because of her. I don't copy all of her work because well that's unfair but she always helped anyways.

I wish she was in all my classes so I could do good in all of them. I don't know why she made it seem so easy.

She probably didn't even have to show up tonight because all her grades were perfect.

It probably must feel good to not have to show up to the parent teacher conference.

I know that feeling sometimes but not often. Usually my dad would have to show up and it was the worst.

I usually would wait to tell him till the very day so that he didn't have enough time to be mad at me until after but the whole day I would just feel anxious for when we did get home after the conferences.

The thought of it just spun through my head over and over just building up anxiety until it stopped. I felt a warm soft hand on my wrist that made me snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Angie.

Everytime I saw Angie it was like seeing an Angel. Like right now she just saved me from an hour of not worrying about my dad.

"Are you okay?" She asked, settling down in her seat and I just nodded and looked back down. "You know if you don't answer with words it's most likely you're lying?"

"I'm fine" I wasn't fine at all and I'm sure people could tell but they didn't care enough or they just weren't close enough to notice to the point you would have to ask.

"And you're still lying...fine" told you it was obvious but I was the best at pretending I was fine and I was great at hiding my worry so my next move was to look at her like I didn't have an idea what was going on.

"Oh I just didn't know we were lying to each other now..." was her explanation to my confused look. "I can tell you're not okay you seem anxious it's okay I sometimes feel anxious too"