³.04

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It had been two weeks.

Two very awkward weeks.

Not only because well Isaac and I were officially over but because my mom thought that literally spending most of our time at Derek's loft was the best idea.

I was in the same building with Isaac where I had to watch him mope around upset. It just made me feel bad and I didn't want to because I chose this because it was the best thing to do.

There was an alpha pack out looking for Derek and I and if it made it back to the witches it was going to be bad real bad when they found out what I was and everyone knew it. My mom had been trying to hide how stressed she was from me I could tell.

She didn't want to scare me just as everyone else I saw how everytime something bad happened they were careful around me to not share too much which was bad if I was out of the loop I wouldn't be able to help.

Which I'm sure was their goal but if I wasn't able to help then we were screwed.

Isaac had Boyd now. I'm sure they were now slandering me in their room they had to share now since well some days it consisted of my mom and I spending the night like today.

Derek's sister Cora, who was basically my aunt, was having a hard time and my mom was helping her. That was their explanation but I had overheard Derek and my mom the other day.

She was scared to go home and Derek offered us to stay with him. I understood her fear and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared either but staying with Derek wasn't as convenient for me.

It was really awkward to see Isaac and then let's not get started on my mom and Derek. She was sleeping in his room and he slept on the couch.

Weird.

Then Cora just kept asking me stuff about them and I honestly had no idea what was going on.

I was clueless.

"Good morning?" I walked into Derek's room that seemed to be the main room since it was the biggest.

He was currently training with Cora and I was about to head out to school.

"Good morning," my mom answered, as she entered in her scrubs. "Oh can you take her to school I'm so late and she left her car at home"

Okay look I didn't want to make up stuff but if I wasn't going crazy after these two weeks it felt like we were a family and her and Derek were coparenting.

"Yeah sure..." Derek said as he paused and turned to see us along with Cora.

"We're on our way out she can ride with us" Boyd offered as he entered the room and I immediately turned around only to see Isaac sending him the biggest glare.