Part 7

Seokjin pov

Jimin is currently sad, and all he needs is comfort. I am moving toward him because I understand why he doesn't want to go on a 15-day mission. However, Jimin needs to understand that the mafia cannot be emotional, and if he behaves in this way, our team will be weak. And I absolutely cannot allow this to occur after all of the suffering we have endured and how far we have come. When we have ruled the entire world, we have also created a great number of enemies and we can't reveal our weaknesses to them. I prevent Jimin from becoming frail and I am aware of what to do.

As soon as I reached the corridor, I see Jimin sitting with his head low. And he is very sad and of course, he will be sad, after all the punishment that Father has given,
Aka Namjoon

Namjoon and I have cared for everyone as parents ever since our mother and father leave us, so Namjoon's strictness is understandable.

oh, poor my jimin I approach Jimin and seat his beside.

Jimin talks just as I'm about to say anything, and as soon as I hear it, I immediately mentally slap myself.

Jimin:- "I'll let you know in advance if you came here to support Namjoon Hyung. He's wrong this time; how can he send me so far when he claims that I'm his baby son and then sends me so far away from him? Is that true, or is he just speaking when he claims that I'm his baby?" Jimin replied, pouting dejectedly.

Seokjin:- "Jimin I have not come here to take Namjoon's side nor have I come to tell you whether you are right or Namjoon is wrong." I said while a observed my baby's pout.

Jimin:- "So, if you want to say, 'Bye, take care, Jimin,' I'll let you know in advance that I'll take care of myself. Otherwise, I don't know why you're here. I'm an adult, so don't worry about me"  Jimin said, turning his head away, agery

Seokjin:- I groaned, "First listen to what I want to say." Oh my God, look at him; he acts as though he wants a baby sister.

Jimin:- "How am I supposed to listen if you don't tell me?"

Seokjin:- "Only then will you let me speak"

Jimin:- "So what I'm Not stop-"  Just as Jimin is about to complete his sentence, he stops when Seokjin dangerously sees, and he's just gulped down and said.

Jimin:- "Ok hyung please say I don't disturb you ok now start"

Seokjin:- "I came here to remind you that you are a mafia as well, don't forget that."

Jimin:- "seriously hyung like I don't know"

Seokjin:- "Yes, you do not know, that's why you are sitting with a sad face, this is not the first time: to go to your mission, you are reacting like you are being sent on a mission with forcefully"

Jimin:- "If Namjoon Hyung is so strict with our sister, what will happen if she leaves and moves away? Why is Namjoon Hyung so strict, does he not love us, it is important to be stern all the time."

Jimin Just Keep quiet And Let Me Speak Now

Seokjin:- "You know why Namjoon is strict"

jimin did not say anything

Seokjin:- "He loves you all more than himself, if he is not strict then no one will listen to him And you know why he wants to send you on this mission"

Seokjin:- "You want to be your sister right"

Jimin just nodded and continue

Seokjin:- "But how did you forget that you are also a mafia, we have reached the place where we have now. We have also created many enemies for ourselves in this journey and you also know that since when our enemies are trying to know our weaknesses, and you've even agreed to give them huh. When you want a sister, you have to protect her too. So that's why Namjoon is sending you on the mission because the fewer enemies, the more we will be able to protect our sister. You may have forgotten in the joy of meeting Sister that we have enemies too we are mafia too, but Namjoon not,  jimin"

Jimin:- "I'm sorry, Hyung, and promise me that you will look after her when I'm not here because she is alone"

Seokjin:- "This is also a matter to ask, she is ours too, Jimin, and what is her name by the way"

Jin's phone rings just as Jimin is about to tell her name and he leaves to listen to the phone

And when hoseok comes to pick up Jimin, and jimin goes with hoseok.

As soon as Jin has turned towards the jimin, he does not see Jimin anywhere, then he too leaves from there for some work.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆✩✩✩✩