Part 15

Recap

Then the sound of footsteps is heard, some running, some speeding, some Walking slowly, it seemed that there were not one, not two, but more people than this.

One by one, everyone comes to the living hall

And looking at everyone, only a few words come out of my mouth.

Oh, My God

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   Kim mansion

  Office

At 2 am in the night

I am sitting in my office seat, which is in my mansion, doing office work and making plans for a mission that I want to do soon.

One mission that I sent to Jimin Jungkook and Jhope that needed to be done.

In the mission where I assigned separate tasks to these three, focusing on extracting information from Jungkook and J-Hope, their part of the mission was completed quickly. The remaining work is for Jimin to conclude the entire mission. However, Jimin might take a significant amount of time to return. Therefore, even though Jimin could potentially complete this mission in 3-4 days if he wishes, I don't want to permit him to do so. I am deliberately introducing obstacles in his tasks to ensure that, despite his intentions, he won't be able to complete it within that timeframe. Until the entire mission is accomplished, he won't be allowed to return here, and that's my preference.

"Ultimately, my order must be fulfilled, no matter what happens."

"In the end, there should be consequences for lying. If I keep letting things slide like this every time, they will start lying and concealing things from each other. I won't let that happen; I've worked hard to keep everyone under my control. I won't allow control to slip away from my hands."

"Otherwise, my years of hard work will all go to waste. I won't let the promise I made to Appa be broken."

**********

The day their family destroyed

"My s-son, please p-promise me that you won't let your b-brother's fall apart. You will keep them together, take care of them, and provide them with a father's love, especially Jimin, my sensitive son. I hope you will do your best, son."

"Please, Appa, don't say that. You will be fine. Please don't leave us, please."

"I want to stay with you all, I-I want too, but I can't. Please, I have to go with your Eomma. I can't leave her alone."

"No plese appa"

"I can't handle them by my own appa"

"You will, my son. You wil-" Mr. Kim couldn't even finish his sentence; before that, he takes his last breath. With just these words, Mr. Kim leaves this world with his beloved wife, accompanying his final breaths."

Apppaaaaaaa

Appa I will I promise

**********