Part 10

Seokjin' Pov

Now that I was free from all of my duties, I was returning to the mansion. I can't wait to watch my sister's room being prepared in front of my eyes.

Since I was driving at top speed to get home soon, I completely forgot that I was even on the road in my excitement. I was so absorbed in my own thoughts that I failed to see the person who had come in front of my car.

I slammed on the brakes as quickly as I could and stepped outside my car. As soon as I was in front of the car As if similar to a person hit by a car, there was a girl laying on her knees.

I would like to express something and ask some questions.

During this time, my gaze is drawn to my car.

Wait, wait, wait

I take a close look at my car and begin to reflect.

This girl and my car collided despite the fact that there was a full hand's distance between them, making it impossible for my car to hit her for legal reasons. I have no idea how it happened. Is that girl pulling a prank on me or how can this be happening?

seokjin pov end

yn pov

 As soon as I get to my feet, I shake the dust from my clothes with my hands in order to clear the area. I had fallen to the ground and picked up some dust.

Then I noticed in front of me whose car hit me, causing dust to get on my clothes. I was determined to get my revenge for it, and I'll have you wash these clothes with your own hands. If I can't finish this, my name isn't yn.

I was about to respond by yelling at them because that is one of my favorite things to do.

However, But I scream no more, and I take a close look at the driver of the car that hit me.

However, But to be completely honest, I wasn't hit by the car; rather, I was just in the mood to lash out at someone.

I approach him and observe him closely since he seemed to be very involved in something; I'm not sure what he was thinking.

When I take a closer look, I see that he was staring at his car as well as the spot where I had fallen, gotten up from, and had been quite close to him, but he was unaware of what a foolish creature he is.

I kept a close eye on him because it appeared that he was measuring the distance. He was thinking too deeply, and he was unaware of what had just occurred.

Never mind, I remind him of my purpose for being here.

Yn:- "hello mister" 

Seokjin:- "yes"

Oh my goodness, he is so aware that he responded as soon as I said hello; this individual is not as foolish as I first imagined.

Yn:- "May I ask what you are contemplating?"

Once more, the reply was "yes."

Yn:- "If so, kindly let me know as well."

Seokjin:- "I was just thinking that the girl who got hit by my car"

Yn:- "Oh, right. Tell me what you thought of it."

Seokjin:- "How did she end up being hit by my car even though the girl is up to one hand away from my car?" He said while posing an inquiry.

Yn:- "What will you do next in this case and what are the conclusions, then?" I said, but I'm already irritated

Seokjin:- "First, I want to see how that female hit my car. Next, I want to know if she was actually hit by my car or what if she is just pretending," he said.

Yn:- "So you want that girl to collide with your car once again so that you can know whether the collision really happened or not."

Seokjin:- "Perhaps yes"

huh I just take a deep breath what the hell he is saying I again ask

Yn:- "Ok so what did you think about the final decision"

Seokjin:- "That's when I came to know that my car did not hit that girl"

Yn:- "so what are you going to do now"

Seokjin:- "Nothing I'm just going to hom"---- he cut him off by a loud sound

I am just pissed off by his senseless answer 

I punched my fist into his car

and he flinch and yell at me but stop as soon as he saw my eyes

Seokjin:- "yeah, who the hell are yo---"

Yn:- "So you recognize me, huh?"  I asked while grinning, but I was still in angry mode. He responded by smiling awkwardly.

Seokjin:- "hiiii how's your wound?" He said while rubbing his side of nack

once again I punched his car with my fist.

Seokjin:- "yeah this is my precious car dont do this ok"

Yn:- "so what" I yell at his face

Seokjin:- "yeah gurl dont shout at my wwh face you know"

Yn:- "Where wwh"

Yn:- "Where is he?" I asked and began to look around, but I didn't see anyone. Then, I saw the same person again, and he continued to stare at me dumbfounded

Yn:-  "what" in error.

Seokjin:- "I'm just standing here, and you take a look around," he added, pointing.

Yn:- "Oh, you really believe you are the one?"

He nodded while stating, "Yes."

Yn:-  "who said that?" I asked him, raising one eyebrow,

Seokjin:-  "what do you mean?" He asked with a similar face to mine,

Yn:-  "nothing forget that." I answered, rolling my eyes at him,

Seokjin:- "Okay," he responded.

What in the world is he repeating?

Seokjin:-  "What is your name, young girl? Finally, he asks,

Yn:- "Yn," I said in a regular tone with a small smile that I didn't want to give him, but he did.

Yn:- "And yours," I add.

Seokjin:-  "seokjin," He also uttered the word but with a different smile. However, what I really like about his smile is that it is exceptionally beautiful, like an original one.

Just as I'm ready to speak, my gaze shifts to Sookjin's eyes, which are focusing on my wound. Then, I see where his eyes are focused.

It contains blood

I want to fight with him but I don't understand why I can't since as soon as I saw him, all of my anxiety, rage, and grief vanished, just like when I saw Jimin Oppa. Oh my, I really miss him wherever he is.

no no yn  You cannot betray Jimin Oppa; remember that he loves you.

end yn pov

seokjin pov

She continues to speak to me, but I just pay attention to her wound.

I'm not sure why it appeared that blood was coming from my heart rather than from her wound, even though blood was indeed gushing from her wound.

Blood has never bothered me before.

Since it's my profession to deal with bloodshed every day, I didn't feel sad at the time instead I felt satisfied.

But why is it hurting so much right now?

How am I being affected? What is going on with me, and why