Part 9

Jimin' POV

We were traveling by plane to our destination for the mission. Hoseok Hyung and Jungkook were resting.

However, I was lying in bed, unable to sleep at all due to the fact that we were in our own jet. I visited my sister's house once more yesterday at the time before departing, my sister was in my thoughts nonstop since I was missing her. With all of my heart.

She was asleep when I arrived, and although I had a spare key for her home, she was unaware that I had obtained a new one.

In order to ensure my sister's safety and freedom from harm, some of my bodyguards were stationed outside her home.

In order to watch every step, she made, I even installed cameras throughout her entire home and outside. I put cameras so that I could monitor whether my sister is eating properly so that I could feel secure in her safety and to be able to observe whether she is.

I am eager to bring my sister home with me because she is still too little to care for herself.

Even if I wanted to, I would never use force to get her to come over to my sister; just love. And no matter what it takes, I won't let any of my brothers do it. She is my sister forever and always; she is my life; my breath; my heart; my soul.

I just miss her already.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and thought about this. Upon opening, I was delighted to see my wonderful sister enjoying and laughing as she watched a movie. Automatically brings me a smile on my face,

Baby, please stay by my side because you've become my entire world and if you leave, I won't be able to heal or use any kind of force to stop you. It is not my intention to hurt you in any way. Baby, please stay by my side always. To hurt you is like being burned in a fire.

I won't ever reveal to you who we really are.

Time skip

*********

Yn' POV

When I was on my way home, I was just thinking about why my mother, father, and Oppa abandoned me. In this world,

I want to live with someone who will love and care for me in this world, so please, God, put them into my life.

Additionally, I dream of having a big brother who waits for me to return home each day. I'm sick of cooking every day by myself, but why is my own life so miserable? What have I done to offend someone?

I am just 14 years old, I am still a child, and
please God, I can't live alone anymore,
although I may appear to be a powerful person on the surface, I am actually fragile on the inside.

I was thinking about everything, I don't know where I was going, then I came on the road while walking

I was struck by a car and collapsed on the ground while yelling in pain.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh he

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆